[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

Hey zabosnu,
could you please link me your standard gear (the one with 176 mil dps)? Just want to see what specific mirrored items I need to buy. Thank you.
heres my https://pastebin.com/3Pe7YVKe
what am I doning wrong?

what am i missing? i think ive messed something up,rly important

pls Caturai make some miracle happen !
with love my friend, RideTheRain
Last edited by RideTheRain on Sep 12, 2017, 3:39:20 PM
Hey my bosniak bruu, what do you think about my Pajdo? https://pastebin.com/tQesT2g2

Over 5m shaper DPS with that setup, I just swapped ancestral prot for herald of ice.

And what to upgrade next?
Secondly, is there any particular reason why we use ruthless over Ele focus? Ele focus gives me 500k dps in PoB?
Third, what do you think I use rare boots I have one with 150 rez and 110 life, then I could afford full dps ringg with life?
Last edited by imbafromNorth on Sep 12, 2017, 4:45:46 PM
Great build! I killed shaper today with it at level 90, and less than 5k hp, not quite deathless, but I'm terrible at this game.

I made a couple changes to the base build, using lightning coil over a rare chest, rare boots over kaoms, and shaper's touch over rare gloves. I am able to run hatred, herald of ice, and ash, and I put my golems on a level 1 CWDT so I don't have to worry about recasting them all the time (since they seemed to die a lot). I also have my frost bomb on the cwdt, because the colors in my gloves worked out right. I also decided to link orb of storms to pcoc for easier power charge generation (mostly a personal preference, I don't like weapon swapping if I dont have to)

Here is the gear I used for the kill

I'm still on the lookout for good steel or opal rings, but even mediocre ones are silly expensive. Other than that, I'd like a higher pdps claw, damage pen enchant on boots, and a culling moonbender (I've corrupted maybe 40 of them and no luck yet).

Thanks again for the great build!
>:(
I've been wondering about the Lightning Coil and The Formless Inferno you suggest for people playing on HC.

Are the two "taken as fire dmg" and "taken as lightning dmg" mods on them really so good in combination that is this the optimal choice for helmet and chest?

*Edit*: I get that they also synergize with the wise oak flask, especially if both fire and lightning are equal and lower than cold res, but I'd still want some reassurance I suppose
Last edited by zankioh on Sep 12, 2017, 5:30:23 PM
Got over 8mil shaper dps atm, working really nice! Love the build man
"
RideTheRain wrote:
heres my https://pastebin.com/3Pe7YVKe
what am I doning wrong?

what am i missing? i think ive messed something up,rly important

pls Caturai make some miracle happen !
with love my friend, RideTheRain

Can you please re-import your character and provide me with a fresh pastebin? Currently your PoB link uses several different setups and it's a bit confusing.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
One simple question.

Why no drop elementalist and get slayer + the rech? wouldnot that work?

Build looks good, bosses melt fast but how is the clearspeed compared to other really quick builds (like doomfletc, ele wander etc)?
Why the moon bender?
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info