[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

"
Viris wrote:
Has anyone done this build in HC? just looking at the pastebin the inc life is only 165% seems low?

Yes, I have. Try the newly posted hardcore variant pastebin under the 3.1 section. It has several layers of defense.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Hi,

i begin the maps and i feel a bit squishy. Even when i will get better amulet, better belt, better ring and a 6 link, i dont feel i will have a lot to defend myself nor the amount of damage needed to sustain via life leech. What should i change absolutely and what must be my goals to do endgame (guardians, hard rolled maps etc.) from now on ?

"
PapiOni wrote:
Hi,

i begin the maps and i feel a bit squishy. Even when i will get better amulet, better belt, better ring and a 6 link, i dont feel i will have a lot to defend myself nor the amount of damage needed to sustain via life leech. What should i change absolutely and what must be my goals to do endgame (guardians, hard rolled maps etc.) from now on ?

Hello friend. You can definitely modify the build to be more tanky (with several layers of defense). When it comes to builds like this you have a couple of options: go full out damage, or go tanky DPS. It really depends on your playstyle. Under the 3.1 section of the guide I've also included a hardcore variant (which I've played level 95+). Please import it into your PoB and review the setup. This should make you lot more tanky for your playstyle while maintaining end-game dps.

Hardcore Variant:
https://pastebin.com/vk0iC3Lz
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Jan 13, 2018, 4:35:33 AM
"
unchainedlive wrote:
Hello friend. You can definitely modify the build to be more tanky (with several layers of defense). When it comes to builds like this you have a couple of options: go full out damage, or go tanky DPS. It really depends on your playstyle. Under the 3.1 section of the guide I've also included a hardcore variant (which I've played level 95+). Please import it into your PoB and review the setup. This should make you lot more tanky for your playstyle while maintaining end-game dps.

Hardcore Variant:

Hello. Yes i saw the tanky version but i would prefer to go "full out damage" like you said. What should i change and prioritize to do endgame maps with the DPS version of the build ?
"
PapiOni wrote:
"
unchainedlive wrote:

Hardcore Variant:

Hello. Yes i saw the tanky version but i would prefer to go "full out damage" like you said. What should i change and prioritize to do endgame maps with the DPS version of the build ?

Sure thing, can you post your pastebin for PoB? I need to see everything (tree, gear, jewels...etc). I'm not able to see your current character's profile.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
unchainedlive wrote:
Sure thing, can you post your pastebin for PoB? I need to see everything (tree, gear, jewels...etc). I'm not able to see your current character's profile.

Here you go : https://pastebin.com/LxJkZtHr

I have updated my profile so you can see my character from the website too (its PolluScion).
Hi there, I am working on this build in the Abyss league.

I am having trouble with the Strength Reqs for a lot of this stuff. I am currently level 51 and cannot use moonbender as you do not have any strength nodes in your tree(up to level 70 from what I've seen so far). I do not want to use an item that adds strength, for fear of being locked into not being able to upgrade said item. Advice?

Also, I cannot get pastebin to work. I have tried downloading the proper program and it will not install. Alternative advice?

Loving this build so far though!

Thanks!
"
Rainerudhiel wrote:

I am having trouble with the Strength Reqs for a lot of this stuff. I am currently level 51 and cannot use moonbender as you do not have any strength nodes in your tree(up to level 70 from what I've seen so far). I do not want to use an item that adds strength, for fear of being locked into not being able to upgrade said item. Advice?

Also, I cannot get pastebin to work. I have tried downloading the proper program and it will not install. Alternative advice?

Thanks!

Is there an error message that you get with path of building? If so, can you please post a screenshot of it.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Hey. How could I get a bigger DPS here? Can you do it yet? What can I possibly replace?

https://pastebin.com/vkhquyAp
"
unchainedlive wrote:
"
Rainerudhiel wrote:

Thanks!

Is there an error message that you get with path of building? If so, can you please post a screenshot of it.

What is happening is that I download Path of Building and when I click to install...nothing happens. I have tried re-downloading it and that does not work. I have been building off of the 3.0 version because of this.
Last edited by Rainerudhiel on Jan 16, 2018, 5:36:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info