[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

Hello, havent played a lot, half year or more, so i missed some updates. How did you get your scepter from PB with "gain phys as cold damage"? PoB can afford just lightning and fire...
And the question we all have now is: how will the revamped ascendancies affect this build :D
"
Xfing wrote:
And the question we all have now is: how will the revamped ascendancies affect this build :D

it's easy to anwer by a question:
Do u know Ascendant asscendancy changes as possible tree_nodes adn skill balance that will apperar in 3.2.0?

And an author too.
Not yet :(

As for the build itself, I've been playing it a bit more and I've got some observations. Level 86 currently.

While it's rather squishy, 5k hp seems sufficient to survive most encounters thanks to the insta leech. I only have three damage flasks at the moment (no taste of hate and no wise oak), and while I'll be getting taste for sure, I'll probably have to forego oak to make room for a single healing flask - running into a mob of monsters with 1/3 of your health due to no life regen and blood rage's debuff can be quite risky. Against bosses it's no problem though, since you constantly attack and regain health. I also need to have Staunching on my diamond flask, since I have no other answer to the bleed balls.

My current damage on full charges and with flasks is estimated by Path of Building to be around 1,3 million, which is still way, way shy of what this build advertises with so-so gear. And I don't think I can get much better gear at this point, bar the remaining 3 jewels I still don't have. Still, even with a maxed tree according to suggestions and all five suggested flasks in use, I'm still only regirstering barely over 3 million dmg in Path of Building. I wonder what I'm doing wrong here.
Revamped Ascendancy Class Reveal: Ascendant
https://twitter.com/pathofexile/status/968620809374728193

+Raider: 20% inc dmg
+Elem: 10% ele.pen(up from 6)
+Elem: +40% Heralds effect

-Elem: no chance to get ele conflux
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Feb 27, 2018, 6:16:42 PM
Hi!

I think my question is stupid, but i'm a beginner in this game.

In game, my Blade Flurry DPS is 6.000, but when i use Path of Building, (with my item and my skill tree), i have 9000 DPS with Blade Flurry.
I don't understand why. And it's hard for change item. I don't know if it's better to look DPS IG or DPS in Path of Building.

(Sorry for my bad english, i'm French :p)

Thanks for your answer.
"
Magoalucan wrote:
Hi!

I think my question is stupid, but i'm a beginner in this game.

In game, my Blade Flurry DPS is 6.000, but when i use Path of Building, (with my item and my skill tree), i have 9000 DPS with Blade Flurry.
I don't understand why. And it's hard for change item. I don't know if it's better to look DPS IG or DPS in Path of Building.

(Sorry for my bad english, i'm French :p)

Thanks for your answer.

Ingame tooltip is lying most of times, so u should belive only to PoB numbers.

whey (ggg) will try to fix it a little in 3.2, but not sure they done it well

as for new player i must be sure - BF has max stack of 6, and BF mouse button MUST be released each time it charge to 6.
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Mar 1, 2018, 4:43:45 AM
"

Ingame tooltip is lying most of times, so u should belive only to PoB numbers.

whey (ggg) will try to fix it a little in 3.2, but not sure they done it well

as for new player i must be sure - BF has max stack of 6, and BF mouse button MUST be released each time it charge to 6.

Ok, i just look Path of Building for the dps?

And it's better to up Blade Flurry stage 6, stop use BF for up damage with "explosion"?

For the moment, i have :

https://pastebin.com/1zUVYtJA

it's good? What can i change to be stronger?
"
Magoalucan wrote:

Ok, i just look Path of Building for the dps?

And it's better to up Blade Flurry stage 6, stop use BF for up damage with "explosion"?

Yep, and releaseing 6 stage "explosion" all time u have it will maximize your DPS.

"
Magoalucan wrote:

For the moment, i have :

https://pastebin.com/1zUVYtJA

it's good? What can i change to be stronger?

1) Update all your jeVes to have 2 damage modes
2) start to use Diamond flask
3) pewsonaly me thick that Bloodseeker claw is bed option, try Touch of Anguish
4) try to use Ancestral Warchief+culling strike+blind for bosses
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Mar 1, 2018, 5:26:54 AM
"

Yep, and releaseing 6 stage "explosion" all time u have it will maximize your DPS.

Ok, i already use that :)

"

1) Update all your jeVes to have 2 damage modes
2) start to use Diamond flask
3) pewsonaly me thick that Bloodseeker claw is bed option, try Touch of Anguish
4) try to use Ancestral Warchief+culling strike+blind for bosses

1) Ok, when i can buy in poe trade ^^ it's better to take Attack speed or damage (physical damage, or another) or critical strike chance?

2) yes i use a Diamond Flask, it's good for deal critical damage? But i don't see this buff in my stat.

3) i don't understand, it's better to take Touch of Angish? but i don't have instant leech? Or it's possible to "upgrade" Bloodseeker? i don't know how...

4) Oh! it's a good idea i can try that ^^ I don't have problem for T10 map, i don't try T11 or better because i don't have.

My char in Abyss change to standar ligue, i lost my lab and my atlas, i need to up that and farm lab level 4 for enhanced my helm and my boots?

It's better to use Rat's Nest or Abyssus?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info