[3.1] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice Berserker - Viable for Most Everything

"
redix27 wrote:
Profile now is public

Thanks, much appreciated!
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
this build is very powerful with crits/atziri (50%/std)

will post links tomorrow, no I have 5k dps unbuffed(12k buffed in tooltip)/5,5k hp(no MoM) but only 50 res (kaom's/cyclope)
I have plan for tomorrow to buy extra stuff for overcap resistancies and post final build then
tested with t12-14 rare maps (including new) so far, old VP style play guarantee!!
last but not least
I use Intuitive Leap/Overcharged with CWDT/IDur/ICall setup
"Je sens que je suis libre,
mais je sais que je ne le suis pas”
―Emil Mihai Cioran
Last edited by skrecu on Dec 17, 2017, 7:58:25 PM
"
skrecu wrote:
this build is very powerful with crits/atziri (50%/std)

will post links tomorrow, no I have 5k dps unbuffed(12k buffed in tooltip)/5,5k hp(no MoM) but only 50 res (kaom's/cyclope)
I have plan for tomorrow to buy extra stuff for overcap resistancies and post final build then
tested with t12-14 rare maps (including new) so far, old VP style play guarantee!!
last but not least
I use Intuitive Leap/Overcharged with CWDT/IDur/ICall setup

That's why I don't know how I'm going to manage switching from my current chest
to Kaom's. I'm just barely above cap (1-2 res)

Jewelry with 40 int + dual to tri res and life is super expensive.

Edit: I guess it will be a necklace with no life when I can afford Kaom, bleh.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Last edited by Bmxant on Dec 17, 2017, 11:05:32 PM
I have a question: why take avatar of fire and fire to cold support, when you dont even level scorching ray? Am I derping?
"
I have a question: why take avatar of fire and fire to cold support, when you dont even level scorching ray? Am I derping?

You convert the icestorm into fire and also gets the benefits of both fire and cold dmg from the unique jewels from lab (if iam not off with this)
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
Tides5 wrote:
Unless you've had great luck with some extra chaos resists on random rare pieces, i can greatly recommend to use a Divine Vessel on the Ryslatha god power for when you do Constrictor on higher tier maps. He does nasty poisons and slows. Getting the god power upgraded made him a total walkover on a Tier13 map, where i had problems on a Tier9 yesterday.

You mean Soul of Shakari.

Yeah totally. I seem to always mix those two up. Shakari is awesome for Constrictor.

That being said, this build is quite awesome. Had a few survivability issues, but solved those by removing the 9 points in duelist area and investing in more life nodes and getting a Decoy totem. Elder red map died deathless.
"
redix27 wrote:
More VIDS

Guardian: The Eradicator Magic Map

Guardian: The Constrictor Rare Map

Guardian: The Enslaver Magic Map

The Elder Rare Map

BTW, i have like 8.5K eHP and still...Elder one shoot me lol that´s crazy...i don´t know what happened.

Just fyi, map mods are totally irrelevant on elder and his guardians. They always appear in new - and unmodded- areas. 😊
"
Bmxant wrote:

Jewelry with 40 int + dual to tri res and life is super expensive.

I am aware of this, especially on std, prices could be crazy
This ring cost me about 20 chaos in legacy time on std

This puppy cost me 30 chaos on std (very usefull, two of ailments begone)

but on with perf attribute roll/decent life cost me on saturday 3 chaos on abyss...

I can not abandon Kaom's chest

this is about 1,3k hp boost

I have to re-check this build in PoB, because planner (with this character, 94 lvl) showed more passives than truly is available, do not know why...this is 10 points, far more I need to complete/improve this build
Goal is to check any possible modifications/respec towards crit/dmg/hp balance,
with 45% crit chance and 3 power charges I can say "crack" sound of crit strike ocurrs almost all the time in "twinkle of an eye" intervals, even on single target
so one can simply overleech damage spikes even from bosses (with one exception in t14 dual Coves boss)
Now I need to balance single target insta-leech-on-crit odds with survi at high damage input situations (which are the toughest/critical conditions), I think I can cut off some 3-5% and 4-5 points towards lifenodes
Also I put to test how mandatory is "detached node" - Overcharged
I found some extremely difficult situations during red map breaches, some are so f..g crowdy when breach starts to spread, it is hard to stand one's ground, but...crowdy means fast charge generation (thus endurance) and reasonable periods with immortal call godmode

EDIT

1st look
I will abandon EO, there are some passives with crit multi in my build (extra 145%) so obvious is that introducing multi is highly recommended step/progress

"Je sens que je suis libre,
mais je sais que je ne le suis pas”
―Emil Mihai Cioran
Last edited by skrecu on Dec 18, 2017, 5:47:39 AM
How is the clearspeed with this build? I see allot of boss kills but not that many maps.
"
foojin wrote:
How is the clearspeed with this build? I see allot of boss kills but not that many maps.

Clearspeed with spell cascade is really good. much better then in last leages. but its by far not a typical clearspeed build. it takes a moment to cast wsp ice. So you have stand a little moment still.
but for me the clearspeed is good enought.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info