[3.1] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice Berserker - Viable for Most Everything

Has someone else problems with crashing instances.

yesterday i had 8 crashes from 10 maps. mostly if i reenter the map and kill 2 or 4 mobs. then the client freezes and poe is off.
then all portals are gone or the portals are still there and it comes cant connect to instance.

its really annoying since im doing the unid rare challenge and the map is gone. Or the shaper screen appears (most bevor the boss die in a map) and the client crashes but dont count for map challenge.

i use sr ctf fp sc cwc ce as gems. but it crashes also with ef

btw

YEAR kelvynn GZ TO 100 !!!!!!!!
Last edited by ichbinwerichbi on Dec 18, 2017, 9:21:55 AM
speaking of which...i know he's said he has been busy and not able to play near as much for the build guide's sake, in case nobody wants to backread pages, 'tis why he hasn't been here lately. anyway, i hope all is well.....kel

yeah, i know

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"
Has someone else problems with crashing instances.

yesterday i had 8 crashes from 10 maps. mostly if i reenter the map and kill 2 or 4 mobs. then the client freezes and poe is off.
then all portals are gone or the portals are still there and it comes cant connect to instance.

its really annoying since im doing the unid rare challenge and the map is gone. Or the shaper screen appears (most bevor the boss die in a map) and the client crashes but dont count for map challenge.

i use sr ctf fp sc cwc ce as gems. but it crashes also with ef

Yeah i get the exact same DC.

Pissing me off now
i just try and not leave my maps anymore which can suck for looting sometimes
I have fixed the instance crashing by removing Spell Cascade and putting in Concentrated Effect. I went from crashing every ~40 minutes to zero crashes.
"
Graiaule wrote:
I have fixed the instance crashing by removing Spell Cascade and putting in Concentrated Effect. I went from crashing every ~40 minutes to zero crashes.

But, but, but Spell Cascade is sooooo much fun

:(

Will try it myself and see if it makes a diference
Yeah, it would be really nice to see at least one video of general mapping, so we would have some clue how it would be.
Popped in to say that I've been completely swamped with other things and had no time to play for a week. Having PoE withdrawals! ))) Will get back to normal after the holidays, level my char and make some new videos.

Page 100!
Awesome build. I only recently learned to use Spell Cascade for clearing. GG!

However, it seems to me we do NOT want to quality SPell Cascade. According to:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Icestorm
"increasing the AoE of Icestorm decreases the average number of hits to single target." so do not quality it.

I supposed it might not matter a lot. Gonna switch to CE for boss, but it should be noted.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Dec 19, 2017, 12:42:36 AM
"
Awesome build. I only recently learned to use Spell Cascade for clearing. GG!

You will crash every 5-6 maps, and you will lose atlas bonus because when you crash you can´t go inside your maps anymore. Spell cascade is cancer until GGG fix it.

You can post your problems in this thread:

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Dec 19, 2017, 1:53:29 AM
It's also complete eye cancer. It hurts my eyes and my head to do...well, anything with this set up, and Spell Cascade.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Dec 19, 2017, 4:49:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info