[3.1] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice Berserker - Viable for Most Everything

it's not even that, least for me anyway, but, it's also extremely helpful to have a cursor other than the default one, particularly when things get hectic. sometimes you end up not being able to see where the hell you're aiming.
Thanks for the guide!
Great build, thanks for sharing it! I have a question, though: is there a specific reason you haven't taken the Explosive Impact? Does it not work with AoF/CtF?
"
Daspir wrote:
Great build, thanks for sharing it! I have a question, though: is there a specific reason you haven't taken the Explosive Impact? Does it not work with AoF/CtF?

Its just not enough damage for 3 points and the AOE isn't needed (or wanted). 45 for 3 pts just doesn't compare to the 3 point of snowforged or 3 points for trickery or 3 point sot get the jewel in witch/shadow.
Started this season by leveling my first WI marauder, so far its ok. Managed to do some t6s but I believe that the good old days are gone, you can´t tank or leap in the middle of a pack without fearing for your life or getting one shotted. Used discipline instead of purity for like 5.5-6 k ehp at lvl 78. The main issue is survivavility. Life isn´t as reliable as energy shield was, even with increased leech is not enough. Hopefully once I get a 6s and some decent gear this build might push a bit further.
Also, Soul Tether is great for the build in early mapping just a Kelvyn mentioned. Finally, I was thinking that chaos resistance is a must here, may be it should be considered by adding one ming into rings section. For armor Kaom is just too expensive. May be carcass Jack?. Im going full ES just for laughs will report if I survive.
Finally got Kaom's Heart, shame that just as I was getting enough chaos, their price started to jump a bit, but still, managed to get a nice 38% roll for 230c. Almost 5,7k life now and 8,2k tooltip dps nonbuffed.

Grabbed 2nd WI staff too for rarity+cull.
Last edited by Lirhtim on Dec 19, 2017, 5:31:59 PM
Some one talk me out of starting all over again with something else. This build is kind of squishy even resist capped with 6K ehp I get insta gibbed. Did Uber at 75 but it was complete cringe. Clear speed is MEH as you're constantly stopping to channel, and there is a wind up time before the storm begins. SPell Cascade is a game changer for AOE but it hurts my eyes and makes the frame rate FEEL low even when it's 90+.

I just don't know. Maybe it's just not for me.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Dec 19, 2017, 7:49:51 PM
"
Vinidcator wrote:
"
Daspir wrote:

Its just not enough damage for 3 points and the AOE isn't needed (or wanted). 45 for 3 pts just doesn't compare to the 3 point of snowforged or 3 points for trickery or 3 point sot get the jewel in witch/shadow.

Oh, okay. Thanks!
"
Some one talk me out of starting all over again with something else. This build is kind of squishy even resist capped with 6K ehp I get insta gibbed. Did Uber at 75 but it was complete cringe. Clear speed is MEH as you're constantly stopping to channel, and there is a wind up time before the storm begins. SPell Cascade is a game changer for AOE but it hurts my eyes and makes the frame rate FEEL low even when it's 90+.

I just don't know. Maybe it's just not for me.

I feel the same way, it's not that it's a bad build, it's just not my type of play style. It probably doesn't help that I felt extremely mobile and powerful playing Ngamahu last season. Best bet is to keep farming and then roll something new once you have the currency.

And yeah, my eyes hurt too.

Still a fantastic guide though <3
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Last edited by Bmxant on Dec 20, 2017, 3:54:27 AM
"
poeale wrote:
Started this season by leveling my first WI marauder, so far its ok. Managed to do some t6s but I believe that the good old days are gone, you can´t tank or leap in the middle of a pack without fearing for your life or getting one shotted. Used discipline instead of purity for like 5.5-6 k ehp at lvl 78. The main issue is survivavility. Life isn´t as reliable as energy shield was, even with increased leech is not enough. Hopefully once I get a 6s and some decent gear this build might push a bit further.
Also, Soul Tether is great for the build in early mapping just a Kelvyn mentioned. Finally, I was thinking that chaos resistance is a must here, may be it should be considered by adding one ming into rings section. For armor Kaom is just too expensive. May be carcass Jack?. Im going full ES just for laughs will report if I survive.

For me its really good in comparison to last leage. I die a lot less and with cmd and belly i survie till t10 (highest map i got) without problems. use 2 instant flasks for extreme dmg in first 2 sec and thats all.
Year you cant jump into a pack and cast. You need a while to get enought dmg for lech now. so i cast and dash into the pack and thats all.
the best is with bosses i can mostly cast on the boss and then activate and the boss is mostly halv death.

As other wrote clearspeed is not the best but boss kill and lab is really good.

Spell cascade for me dont work. all 2 or 3 min the game crash. As it is for clearspeed really good i cant use it. Waiting for patch and hope and prey it will fix it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info