[3.1] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice Berserker - Viable for Most Everything

"
I've been wondering, what could be possible alternative to Potency of Will? I mean I love it, but my cpu can't handle spell cascade + it very well so looking for alternatives. hahah ^^. If I can't find anything good probably just gonna drop spell cascade I guess.

im not even bothering with cascade. there may be a time or two here and there where it can be helpful killing a big nasty off screen when need be, and i'm still keeping it for that in case, but otherwise, we're mostly just moving our cursor around all the time anyway, so...
This build is still working even after multiple nerfs that it got over last few leagues including latest VP nerf

Did Elder 2 times in red map areas (T11 & T12 maps) ---> T12 & T13 Elder encounters deathless

Here is a screen of deathless Elder fight in T12 map (Castle Ruins)

https://imgur.com/a/N3xFg

My stats at level 90 are : 5563 HP with Kaom's Heart
INT: 1420
DPS in Hideout with Flame Golem : 8646 with level 19/20q gems
Last edited by lilianmarius on Dec 15, 2017, 10:27:07 PM
"
4ethe1w01f wrote:

im not even bothering with cascade. there may be a time or two here and there where it can be helpful killing a big nasty off screen when need be, and i'm still keeping it for that in case, but otherwise, we're mostly just moving our cursor around all the time anyway, so...

Yeah, you're probably right...

On another note.

Apparently Vigilant Strike works with Ancestral Call, which means you can use it from range, and you pretty much can't miss it... Did I mention its quality increases attack speed? Now, doesn't that sound useful? ^^
Last edited by Lirhtim on Dec 15, 2017, 9:44:20 PM
"

Apparently Vigilant Strike works with Ancestral Call, which means you can use it from range, and you pretty much can't miss it... Did I mention its quality increases attack speed? Now, doesn't that sound useful? ^^

? I read the text description of the gem, and there's nothing there that supports a ranged attack. How do you conclude that?

Had to figure out a way to fix my resist so I can use Cyclopean and I found this.
Any idea what a jewel like this is worth? There's really nothing on poe.trade
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
[duplicate]
Last edited by Graiaule on Dec 16, 2017, 4:35:21 AM
"
Bmxant wrote:
Had to figure out a way to fix my resist so I can use Cyclopean and I found this.

Probably not as much as this one I found for 7c (not quite as good as the one Kelvynn found):

8-)

The way to search for gems like that is to remove the weakest attribute, and search again. Try something like http://poe.trade/search/unitotosadukoe .
Last edited by Graiaule on Dec 16, 2017, 4:36:07 AM
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
Bmxant wrote:

Probably not as much as this one I found for 7c (not quite as good as the one Kelvynn found):

8-)

The way to search for gems like that is to remove the weakest attribute, and search again. Try something like http://poe.trade/search/unitotosadukoe .

Thanks for the tip, I only paid 5c, so I figured it was a good deal anyways.

How much does the "Increased Fire Damage" actually add compared to "Increased Cold Damage"? Are they similar?

Edit: 7c is quite the steal for those stats!

Edit2: Can't seem to do uber lab at 4.1k / 1.1k, could really use that extra damage...from lab ;_;
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Last edited by Bmxant on Dec 16, 2017, 6:43:52 AM
"
Graiaule wrote:
"

? I read the text description of the gem, and there's nothing there that supports a ranged attack. How do you conclude that?

My experience, been playing with it for a while and it works great.

Anyway it's not that actual attack is ranged. The Ghosts that appear due to Ancestral Call apply fortify for you as if you hit something yourself, if they hit something. You can attack ground (use shift so you don't move and you don't lose pantheon bonus) and they're gonna hit nearby target. :)
Last edited by Lirhtim on Dec 16, 2017, 2:18:51 PM
Unless you've had great luck with some extra chaos resists on random rare pieces, i can greatly recommend to use a Divine Vessel on the Ryslatha god power for when you do Constrictor on higher tier maps. He does nasty poisons and slows. Getting the god power upgraded made him a total walkover on a Tier13 map, where i had problems on a Tier9 yesterday.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info