[3.1] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice Berserker - Viable for Most Everything

"
redix27 wrote:
"
Bmxant wrote:
Seems like it's a bit hard to get going with this build, but I'm doing okay so far I suppose, I'm just not sure what to upgrade next. Suggestions?
3600 life / 1000 shield and 4k dps fully buffed.

That belt
Spoiler

Thanks, will get it as soon as I can figure out how to make up for the lack of resists.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Amanamu, Liege of the Lightless Deathless

First encounter with an Abyssal Lich T8 map

VID

The Purifier Guardian (T8) Deathless

Note: in this vid i don´t use golem or arcane surge, only cwdt+ic+id

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Dec 15, 2017, 1:04:18 PM
Another successful league with WI! Thanks Kelvynn. I have many levels to go, (only 83) but basically done gearing, except for optimizing flasks. Cascade is a ton of fun and really nice in packed indoor maps with skinny long halls like arachnid nest. Been using IR over EF and damage still feels ok.

Spoiler

Noob here - with the change to Vaal Pact, when do you take it? Do you go straight to it's new location and get it when you can use whsipering ice?
That's what I did and had no issues. Just get ascendancy first.
How did u solved life problems between 56 and 70 level?

Ice tomb is spaced, Black Sun Crest too, Astramentis as well.

I have 38+85 life on belt, 73 gloves, 48 boots, 37 rings (ok there is space for maybe next 100 life - but it changes nothing), but still i am living now 1 700 HP (+ some ES). I killed doedre now in act8 and I was close to death (due to low chaos resists, one hit did about 1,3k dmg).

Ty for tips.
"
AnubixcZ wrote:
How did u solved life problems between 56 and 70 level?

Ice tomb is spaced, Black Sun Crest too, Astramentis as well.

I have 38+85 life on belt, 73 gloves, 48 boots, 37 rings (ok there is space for maybe next 100 life - but it changes nothing), but still i am living now 1 700 HP (+ some ES). I killed doedre now in act8 and I was close to death (due to low chaos resists, one hit did about 1,3k dmg).

Ty for tips.

CWDT+Immortal Call+Increased Duration makes a huge difference.

Is it my imagination or are there an unusual number of Kaom's Hearts on people reading this?

I found one for the very first time in this league, as a result of a prophecy. I'm wondering if most of you have also found yours.

By the way, it'll probably be quite a while before I swap my current chest out for a Kaom's... it's just too painful having to craft int/life/resist gloves again, and I want to explore the space of Shaper/Elder gear here Just In Case.
I've been wondering, what could be possible alternative to Potency of Will? I mean I love it, but my cpu can't handle spell cascade + it very well so looking for alternatives. hahah ^^. If I can't find anything good probably just gonna drop spell cascade I guess.
Last edited by Lirhtim on Dec 15, 2017, 8:17:31 PM
"
Graiaule wrote:
Is it my imagination or are there an unusual number of Kaom's Hearts on people reading this?

I found one for the very first time in this league, as a result of a prophecy. I'm wondering if most of you have also found yours.

you're not imagining it. can add me to the list now too. thought i was gonna have to save to buy one. i have the void card to thank for that :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info