[3.1] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice Berserker - Viable for Most Everything

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Dec 10, 2017, 6:04:49 AM
Thank you for your guide! I love Whispering Ice!

In your leveling guide 1-38 you write...

"
- Up from the Marauder start
- Born To Fight
- Harrier
- Constitution

I think instead of Harrier, you mean Shaper?
so you can do 40 challenges with this in 3.1?
"
NeverSober wrote:
Do you have the latest version of Path of building?

When I try to import the pastas you gave it says 'Invalid tree link (unknown version number '202#######' )

Maybe it's something on my end ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i do have the latest, kinda hard not to when it autochecks every time you open it. and i actually had the same problem when i made those and had to fix them. i'm sorry though, i really don't know what to tell you.

EDIT: best i could do real quick-likie:

tree
https://imgur.com/RXKWKWz

asc
https://imgur.com/39zwTdl
Last edited by 4ethe1w01f on Dec 10, 2017, 11:01:51 AM
"
Hamasutra wrote:
Hey guys how u have so big damage 2-2.8k with 600-800int. i have 400int and my damage only 100(((

when you get everything that is needed/required, it WILL add up eventually, but as for now while you're still levelling, you're missing int on half your gear, no astramentis(which for now was still cheap), and you need the brute force and fertile mind jewels.
"
DBAWolflord wrote:
Thank you for your guide! I love Whispering Ice!

In your leveling guide 1-38 you write...

"
- Up from the Marauder start
- Born To Fight
- Harrier
- Constitution

I think instead of Harrier, you mean Shaper?

Yup, I got confused a bit too myself. Shaper it is.
Any clue whether vaal pact is worth taking as of 3.1? Don't know if it pays for the no regen downside.
"
Mazaw wrote:
Any clue whether vaal pact is worth taking as of 3.1? Don't know if it pays for the no regen downside.

I do feel noticeably more squishy than I did in Harbinger, without MoM and the updated Vaal Pact. On the other hand, my deaths have come uniformly from the Abyss rare mobs, so I suspect it's the Abyss that is peering back at me...

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Dec 10, 2017, 4:09:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info