[3.1] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice Berserker - Viable for Most Everything

"
redix27 wrote:
"
nanukotu wrote:
Yea I'm currently trying it out, but only got around 2k hp and getting shredded rather much so perhaps it will work better with more hp and intelligence as it progresses, but currently the leech is not good :/

You have only 547 INT (2k dmg)...i got 897 INT (2.8k dmg) in 5s (lv64), and not vaal pact..and leech is ok:-)

Not sure how you are able to have almost 900 int already, i can't afford astramentis and all that shit, too poor for that lol and not to mention the requirement of 40+ int on all items. But guess i will go for more leech then and see how it works out with the one shots that happens with only 2k hp
im lvl 69 - 830 int, without astralmentis or int on rights :)
"
nanukotu wrote:
Not sure how you are able to have almost 900 int already, i can't afford astramentis and all that shit, too poor for that lol and not to mention the requirement of 40+ int on all items. But guess i will go for more leech then and see how it works out with the one shots that happens with only 2k hp

you're scorching ray should also only be Lv1, not 15 :)

and then if you're really that bad off, assuming the card location changes only really affected what you'd find in maps and not the normal game, which i do but am not 100% on, farm reliquary(a5 OR 10) for polymath cards for astramentis. as for the kaom, aside from the drop itself or exalt drops to buy it, either spend your life farming a6 coast, flats, or fortress for pride cards, or perhaps a chaos recipe dump tab and save enough. it can add up fairly quickly.
"
IsildurStefy wrote:

In that case it seems my gear is really shit, since i don't even have 600 and got int on most slots, still don't see how it's gonna help when currently i die in a matter of 0.5 sec. without instant leech i won't out leech the burst damage that the mobs and bosses do in maps, so i would need like 3500 hp or so to do maps it would appear.
IS everyone following the skiull tree as it appears now witout vaal pact?
"
nanukotu wrote:
"
IsildurStefy wrote:

In that case it seems my gear is really shit, since i don't even have 600 and got int on most slots, still don't see how it's gonna help when currently i die in a matter of 0.5 sec. without instant leech i won't out leech the burst damage that the mobs and bosses do in maps, so i would need like 3500 hp or so to do maps it would appear.

946 with astralmentis now.
First of all, just rush thro the game, till the end. After kill kitava and you are rdy for maps at lvl 66-67, just search on trade for some items with int and life+res. And astralmentis is really cheap now :P good luck !
"
4ethe1w01f wrote:
"
azuazu wrote:
Is there an updated pastebin for skilltree? o.o

from the previous page...

"
4ethe1w01f wrote:
here are pastebins for the levelling process in the second post, just remember some of this MAY change depending on how things work out for kel. also, this is just the trees only, and the ascendancies are in the last one.

https://pastebin.com/tu7Z04WF
https://pastebin.com/8qC7tmnR
https://pastebin.com/kN6cyJMH
https://pastebin.com/Budq9xPa

These pastas don't work ...
"
NeverSober wrote:

don't know what to tell you, just tried them again to be absolutely sure, and they work perfectly fine.
Hey guys how u have so big damage 2-2.8k with 600-800int. i have 400int and my damage only 100(((
"
4ethe1w01f wrote:
"
NeverSober wrote:

don't know what to tell you, just tried them again to be absolutely sure, and they work perfectly fine.

Do you have the latest version of Path of building?

When I try to import the pastas you gave it says 'Invalid tree link (unknown version number '202#######' )

Maybe it's something on my end ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info