[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

is this worth using with the 2 shimmerons?
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Mar 28, 2018, 5:22:42 PM
Ayy Lifting. Leveling with this build right now and rather enjoying it.

Stopped in to say that Asenath's Gentle Touch (below) seems to be a really strong leveling unique. The chill from frostbolt with temporal chains on top of it makes for outstanding crowd control. Even bosses struggle to get anything done.

i cant seem to get the colors right on this damn thing,how many chromes would it take? already spent 100's

Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Mar 29, 2018, 1:57:13 AM
Could some1 please give me some advice on where to spend currency?

Currently wearing a +2 cold 6 link rare item....(also question if 2 shimmerons are better than a taryn 6 link?)
I'm wearing those winds gloves and thinking about getting a 4-5 link belly...and/or the pandemonius amulet

My problem with this however is that you will need to get resist on other items...

So you can spend currency on:
belt
2 rings
helm
boots
But youll need capped resist so its hard deciding which is best way to imporve dps while maintaining ur defence stats (as im HC player)

Also some1 said get better gems....So no need to advice in gems, I know getting max level + max quality gems is a high priority...but I dont wanna spend currency on this...I already have 6-7 gems with high quality on 2nd weaponry, and levelling as I level....they will get level 20 soon enough ;p

tldr:
should getting a belly and pandemonius amulet be priority?
And what stats to focus on after dex/res/life/mana on those items (belt, rings, helm, boots)
"
i cant seem to get the colors right on this damn thing,how many chromes would it take? already spent 100's

You've got no links already, so you're going to be better off using the Vorici socket trick. Some more info on that in this thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/71tx1u/vorici_trick_add_socket/
Last edited by ConsPark on Mar 29, 2018, 12:57:49 PM

thanks,managed to get it to work now
Can I please get some advice on what I should upgrade next.

Dont thing the stat elemental dmg to artack skills works for this build..
"
Dont thing the stat elemental dmg to artack skills works for this build..

It Doesn't but it's the only enchant I could have on the belt
Ty for UPD pob setup :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info