[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

"
Vocasek9 wrote:
"

how did the minotaur map go? could you kill it?

I just running tier 15. I am little scared ;) to 16 tier map. Maybe tomorrow.

i almost got him,just need to practice the fight a bit more.
what happened with the budget options :c just dissapear
What 4 support gems should i use if im using the pandemonius amulet?
Can anyone advise me on what to pick for Pantheon please?
can i use Soul Mantle instead of Belly?
Where are we supposed to put Frozen Trail Jewels in the skill tree. There aren't enought int nodes nearby.
Master Carrrrtographerr! Yirim
int nodes dont need to be allocated just be in the radius/circle of the jewel. the one under "quick recovery" for example
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Apr 15, 2018, 2:04:34 PM
Has anyone tried a hybrid type build where you skip Ancestral Bond and instead use 3 totems plus a skill of your choosing? I was wondering if it would be funner and or better for boss killing. It's a fast clearing build but I think i'd rather have 3 totems and use a skill of my own instead of 4 totems, but it might not be efficient, I have no idea.

Done guards with penetration (-136% cold res totally) setup, not deathless but quite ez. Tried shaper and failed - main reason tooo slooow movement.....frucking flame dash always turns me down when I need it most. I died 4 times on shapers slam but after all got to 3rd phase. Need some training. Damage is good enough
Last edited by madziee on Apr 22, 2018, 6:36:06 AM
Holy s**** man, I'm playing your build in HC (progressing very well, 84 atm) and this is the result my first attempt at Uber Lab:

I couldn't believe my eyes, neraly fell down my chair lol.
This guide is uber awesome, keep it up, thanks.

Good luck and stay safe all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info