[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

killed hydra and chimera, almost got mino,if there were no falling rocks,i could do him too. havent tried phoenix yet
"
M_Ronin wrote:
Where are we supposed to put Frozen Trail Jewels in the skill tree. There aren't enought int nodes nearby.

What do you mean? Int in radius doesn't have to be allocated, it just has to be in radius. This jewel only requires the INT to be INSIDE the jewel's radius, not skilled.
is Glacial Cascade better at killing boss? Have anyone tried replacing frost bolt with GC and 2x frozen trail with 2x long winter?
"
is Glacial Cascade better at killing boss? Have anyone tried replacing frost bolt with GC and 2x frozen trail with 2x long winter?

Yes, glacial cascade is better at killing bosses by a large margin. Taryn's shiver or equivalent unique wands can't compete with shaper weapon's adding 40% phys as cold/lightning.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1976479/page/1
Hello, can someone tell me why i am dying with the shimmeron wands when i only use totem? I suddenly take extreme damage and dies...
"
Hello, can someone tell me why i am dying with the shimmeron wands when i only use totem? I suddenly take extreme damage and dies...

You are probably critting with flame dash and triggering the shimmeron lightning degeneration. You can't use any ability that does damage yourself as it will kill you.

Avoid hitting with flame dash or other movement skills, if you hit with it, weapon swap to cancel the degen.

Check your glove enchant and any cwdt setups involving offensive spells. That may trigger the degeneration on a critical.

"
Nikzen wrote:

is your HP too low? you are using a tabula and you dont have much life on the rest of your gear either
Ty lifting_DAD_bro for updating the build for 3.2. really hoping to have a blast with it in the flashback event.
after killing the guardians i tried shaper and failed. i knew it would be a long shot,with enough practice i think it can be done,but its just too expensive to keep practicing
Have been running a similar build in hc flashback. A few things I noticed while leveling...

If you struggle with dex early on put one of those in the socket between Templar and marauder start. Easy 70 dex.

Also...

Is incredibly strong in combination with mom and provides so much eHP!
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info