[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

Hi question where to put my few chaos orbs into.
Im playing hc and died.
As i level a new char and have 15 chaos im unsure where to put that chaos when i get to mapping...

Ill spend 2-3 chaos to get items with high life and make sure i get max res
And i still have a 6 socket taryn shiver
Im unsure if i should spend the chaos on fusing and hope for the weapon to get 5 socket..already spend like 60 fusing on it...
Or buy a 6 link trash staff and use the essence with 2 cold on it..or use alterations ...

Or a 3rd options?
Hi, Thanks for this guide, it help me a lot for my build.

With totem frostbolt MoM armor/HP build, i search shield.

And i don't know if i take Lioneye remorse for a lot of armor and hp, or trolltimber for some hp armor and life leech which i think is insane ?

What 's ur opinion ?

Other thing, what do you think about Minspiral with MoM build ?

Thanks

PS : Which weapon could be good with shield : Shimmeron ?
Last edited by neoxaro on Mar 21, 2018, 11:02:46 AM
Nvm...

died again...done with this now and with hc tbh....and sc is boring cuz u cant lose lol
Quick question , would using Volkuurs guidance be any good to scale some extra poison? And would having a scion ascendency be good with soul mentle ? thats 100% curse reduction so full power with no drawback, you could only have 3 totems tho
Does the Dragon Totem MTX work with Soul Mantle?

It'd be a bummer if it didn't..
"
Leonin3 wrote:
Does the Dragon Totem MTX work with Soul Mantle?

It'd be a bummer if it didn't..

i dont think it does
Never thought I'd enjoy totems, but I am with this build!
Following it fairly closely but a few changes for no real reason atm.

I'm using Frostbite on blasphemy, and that with Frostbomb applies over 50% cold resist debuff. Also using cold penetration in only a 5 link atm (Frostbolt - added cold - added lightning - spell totem - cold pen). Would cold pen be best subbed out for something else? I know resists can go as negative as you like, but any example I've seen with cold pen is usually against higher resist targets.

Any thoughts?
Stuck between this or viper's flameblast (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1730745/page/1) for starter build. This one looks cooler and more fun, but don't like how fighting high HP targets is painful, I assume flameblast is better for that.
So i started again and got better at it so far lvl 75ish

Could some1 take a look at my gear and see what my biggest dps increase ptential is? Trouble deciding where i should put my currency into..
get level 20 and 20% quality gems...frostbolt is level 21, try to get some quality on it but 20% is way too expensive

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info