[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

yes, totems are "you". Also works for champion's taunt.

Champions Taunt:
Node Conqueror:
100 chance to taunt on HIT, which includes your totems. The totems arent "you" they have taunted them self that is why it works.
Last edited by FreedomOI on Mar 17, 2018, 7:41:07 PM
No, totems not "you"
1. Reflect kill totems, not "you"
2. enchant #% increased Critical Strike Chance if you haven't Crit Recently - work always
Is a +2 5 link staff better than a 6 link staff?
"
Demon_Ok wrote:
No, totems not "you"
1. Reflect kill totems, not "you"
2. enchant #% increased Critical Strike Chance if you haven't Crit Recently - work always

agree^^
I was wondering if Doryani's Catalyst Sceptre would be viable for the build with a shield as I've been using the Brightbeak Hammer and shield charge for the mobility. Is this a good "end game" option or is the dual Shimmeron the best at end game for the build? Also, any suggestions about how I can make meaningful upgrades to my gear/items is appreciated as I have some currency but haven't been sure what to invest it in to power up my build to tackle higher level maps and end game content with this build (particularly being able to do bosses effectively). Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
"
LittlebirdMD wrote:
I was wondering if Doryani's Catalyst Sceptre would be viable for the build with a shield as I've been using the Brightbeak Hammer and shield charge for the mobility. Is this a good "end game" option or is the dual Shimmeron the best at end game for the build? Also, any suggestions about how I can make meaningful upgrades to my gear/items is appreciated as I have some currency but haven't been sure what to invest it in to power up my build to tackle higher level maps and end game content with this build (particularly being able to do bosses effectively). Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

You can weapon switch anything you want. Dual spell daggers or brightbeak+shield will do fine for trash up to t16. For pure dps on bosses shimmerons cant be beaten(plz give me a pob build that can?)
I have about 4 Ex or so farmed up, what would be the best investment of these given my current items to grow in power? I'm not so good at knowing what will give me bigger power spike for my money. Also, how much would I have to tweak my current talent tree to adjust and run the dual shimmeron?
"
LittlebirdMD wrote:
I have about 4 Ex or so farmed up, what would be the best investment of these given my current items to grow in power? I'm not so good at knowing what will give me bigger power spike for my money. Also, how much would I have to tweak my current talent tree to adjust and run the dual shimmeron?

cant see your char, still private
https://pastebin.com/7d9WsAhG

here too lazy to adjust it, it will get you around 300k shaper dps per totem. With 4 1.2kk
how do you get power charges for the shimmerons? there is not much stuff on the tree from what i can see

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info