Path of Exile 3.0.0: The Fall of Oriath Patch Notes

"
saninn1 wrote:
I have a question !

Now when the leveling will be so much harder will that mean the standard league will get some live ?
Will the leagues have more time period ?
Will the non-hardcore no life gamers like me (2000 hours gametime till now since 1st beta ) have any benefits or hope to be able to compete ?
I am tired of farming all my spare time in the game and never be able to do all challenges and reach lvl 95 +
Lets face it - a normal human being that have 1-3 hours a day to play a game (thats how your game life should be if you want to have any kind of social life and family ) cannot achieve anything in this game....Yes you can get some currency and some character to lvl 90-95 in the league but you cannot get powerfull unless you continue play in standard and even then you will face the "every month nerf shit" by GGG and your build will go to trash BEFORE you even have a chance to finish it

if u want to achieve something put time and effort into it. any monkey could finish 36/36 within 3 months with 3 hours gameplay per day, so your excuse is bullshit. also, most of the builds become completly viable with 90-95 lvl mark, so why u bitching about xp? If u playing 1-3 hours per day, don't bother to dream about getting lvl 100, not gonna happend. oh, and sorry that meta is shifting now with new big expasion. i am really sorry that your build got nerfed dude, mindleslly pressing 1 button with vspark or oneshotting everything with insta leech and double deep poison. feelsbad for u dude. ihope u ll survive this expasion.
Can't wait for this!
Glacial Hammer now has 10% increased Chill Effect at gem level 1, gaining 1% per gem level. (This is a buff)
The one things i waiting for many weeks ( spectre persistent after déconnections ) not here .. even has anounced.
please GGG stop says somethings to finaly leave/miss the idea.

After all, the necro have receive a prety broke so well ...
3.0 can setting very low?
i play 2.6 setting very low but have fps30 i have laptop bad
3.0 need strong configuration? i can't play game so sad
"
The movement speed cap on players' Raised Spectres has been doubled

Aleluia
ign - FancySneakyDevil
"
You, sir, are ignorant. You are happy with the fact that Necro got nerfed but neglect the fact that Guardian is now all around better than Necro for support. Not only does it grant more survivability but now it is more effective when it comes to dmg as well. That means that, aside from the minion specific builds, nobody will be playing necro. That also means that all this did was flip the high % of necro players over to Guardian players. Before, there was a tradeoff: If you took a necro support you lost survivability but if you took a guardian support you lost dmg. Now, Guardian gives the best of both worlds plus Warcry support.

As i say most the main problem is that supports exists, so any nerf to it is a step in the right direction. Yes, guardian will be better now for a lot of reason, but it give supported characters less clear speed as necro and it will have less impact for speed lvling that necro had.

"
So are you saying that Life build that instaleech with high Life pool doesn't trivialize end-game content? The difference was in the differences in pool size! Now it was nerfed, but on top of that they removed Vaal Pact for ES leeching!
So no more ES build with direct confrontation!
Even such unique as HoWa becomes useless because for damage purpose you have to accumulate much Intelligence stat, does this can be combined with Life based build? (Maybe Yes, but what actual Life pool will looks like?)!

Life builds have much less pool then es, and need much more investements in the tree. On beta fatest build i`ve seen was RF-berserker, who have close to 10k life with Kaom`s chest and boots. Mb he can reach 11-11.5k in perfect gear and lvl100, but its not instant leech build, with same investements for non-RF builds you will have close to zero damage, so yes, i can say its balanced. And you still can make low-life RF char with ~15k hp+es pool.
And before changes you could have 11-15k es character without spending a lot of point to defence, and had a room to burst you dps to the sky.
HoWa build RIP, it get so much nerf when other sources of flat damage get buff, now its more effective to get weapon with other bonuses and high AS(and high phys/ele dps on expensive version) to burst your damage.
Last edited by strikeg2 on Aug 3, 2017, 8:31:47 AM
What about the German Language ? :D thaugh it will come with the Patch 3.0 ..
Last edited by yildirim123 on Aug 4, 2017, 8:42:31 AM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

New Unique Items:
  • We've added 24 new Unique Items to Path of Exile:
  • 9 items created by our designers.
  • 5 items designed by Supporters.
  • 6 items for the Harbinger challenge league.
  • 4 items for the Pale Council encounter.

Is it still possible to design a unique item? If yes, how to do?

In the "buy packs" page, I only see information about purchasing divination card, but nothing about unique item.

I thought we can't design a unique anymore :(
So how am I supposed to do Hall of Grandmasters now without scorching ray D: It was so satisfying to melt those pesky supertanks with no dmg just by swapping in 4link scorching ray, even as a melee attack char :P

Would appreciate some ideas every1!

Edit: Nevermind, noticed that they're rebalancing them
Last edited by Severinus3 on Aug 3, 2017, 12:11:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info