Path of Exile 3.0.0: The Fall of Oriath Patch Notes

[/quote] Life builds have much less pool then es, and need much more investements in the tree. On beta fatest build i`ve seen was RF-berserker, who have close to 10k life with Kaom`s chest and boots. Mb he can reach 11-11.5k in perfect gear and lvl100, but its not instant leech build, with same investements for non-RF builds you will have close to zero damage, so yes, i can say its balanced. And you still can make low-life RF char with ~15k hp+es pool.
And before changes you could have 11-15k es character without spending a lot of point to defence, and had a room to burst you dps to the sky.
HoWa build RIP, it get so much nerf when other sources of flat damage get buff, now its more effective to get weapon with other bonuses and high AS(and high phys/ele dps on expensive version) to burst your damage.[/quote]

It is a welcomed change to see there are people - albeit a few I am afraid - who truly knows how pure life builds struggle in PoE. Those ES exclusive players will learn that hard way really soon.

I cannot wait to see those "overpowered" life characters in Harbinger league. :)
"
Shinjuku wrote:

Is it still possible to design a unique item? If yes, how to do?

Contact support@grindinggear.com, they'll provide all the info.
Afaik still possible but costly, around 2500$...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
Elegy2004 wrote:
So if you stack 10 Viridian Grand Spectrums, you will have 12%*10*10 = 1200% elemental damage?

Just in case you didn't already get an answer, you are now looked to 3 max grand spectrums
"
MadAndrew wrote:
"
The Necromancer's Commander of Darkness skill now grants 3% increased Attack and Cast Speed to you and Allies per aura (down from 5%), and 30% increased Damage for you and Allies affected by your Auras (instead of 10% increased Damage for you and Allies per aura).

With 72% aura efficiency a 12 aura Necro support used to buff party damage by 206% and speed by 103%. After this change the same support will only buff party damage by 52% and speed by 62%.

You call it balancing? That's a freaking four fold decrease in efficiency.

Necro support gutted completely. And you kept it till last day. Fucking thanks, GGG...

EDIT: I can't believe you actually listened to a bunch of 1% nolifers, streamers or what not, pulling stunts on race ladder calling for Necrobot nerfs as if it could have ever represented how general population dealt with necro support.

Btw, unless I'm mistaken the 30% increased dmg is not boosted by aura effect. (Just like the old 20% resists wasn't)
I know that 3.0 required a lot of work from GGG staff and I fully appreciate it. I am both grateful and excited for all the new content. However, I can already see some flaws: nerfing exp gained means even more mindless grinding. I loved the game for being so fast-paced. Now I have some concerns about it.
Also, you should consider adding new tools for crafting, apart form Masters and Essences, now that there are so many new mods.
Apart from that, Nerf Hammer hit everything pretty hard. Please consider some actual buffs for the next update.
"
tivon12 wrote:
3.0 can setting very low?
i play 2.6 setting very low but have fps30 i have laptop bad
3.0 need strong configuration? i can't play game so sad

GGG promised us to make more (or increased) fps in 3.0

Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMQppLv-z1o
Interesting mechanics enthusiast.
"
You are now warned before leaving the Labyrinth without using the Altar of Ascendancy.

:D :D :D

Not that I mind, quite to the contrary, just... :D
Are there going to be new support packs available for the new league?
goodbye poe
Fixed a bug where you could force other players into a PvP match.

noo:(
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info