Path of Exile 3.0.0: The Fall of Oriath Patch Notes

Soooo... i have a corrupted drillneck with +1 arrows... will this change automatically to read "arrows that pierce do 50% increased dmg"? Or is it junk now?
So is it smart to craft ES Gear before FoO launches, so i get neat leagacy pieces ?
"
Fawkse wrote:
"
Coolmer wrote:
Added Cold Support and Added Lightning Support have been buffed, bringing them on par with the Added Chaos support gem. Added Cold Support now does 35.1% more damage at gem level 20. Added Lightning Support now does 17.5% more damage at gem level 20.

Rlly on the par? This patch notes I longer read has less sense.

How the hell u can make chaos gem on the par with elem when u don't have chaos penetration support gems, when you don't have chaos weakness curses, when you don't have ignore chaos resists like inquisitor have from ascendancy for elements?

This is like someone said monkey job done in last minute, like you all that did from when your reveal beta.

There's a lot of text in the patch notes, but all I end up reading is "go play ele conversion, people. Most likely wander".

lol guys, what about the fact that there are almost no monsters that have a good chaos res? play chaos mean you are running a free chaos penetration gem, soooo, are you serious guys?
I'm happy to see the Council stuff got some new uniques which probably will include at least something useful making it expensive making it a viable alternative to farm if you don't have a build that's working yet but need currency to buy an expensive item you need.
Damn what a beautiful sentence :)

I just hope it'll turn out the way I hope it will.
"
Fawkse wrote:

It's not a significant nerf to selfcast RF (as long as they don't use other spells; if they do, it's a big one), and in relative terms it might actually be a buff (cause everything else lost so much more power while RF barely lost any, at least for life based), but the change itself was definitely a nerf. And they might still nerf the burning damage support gem, seeing how they operated up til now...

discharge RF build is completely dead.

"
Rekill wrote:
disgusting how some people complain.
the give us lots of new acts, new active and support skill gems, new uniques, remove cruel and merciless,and rebalance so we need to think and explore again for new builds and stuff.
and you dont need to pay for anything of that if you dont want to. and still you onely complain...

buy onely care about meta. as soon new league starts they play nonstop like morons and then cry its to easy and are bored while the onely play op meta builds and exploit game mechanics. and when things getting balanced "nerfed" the also cry. makes no sense...

What major changes in 3.0?
1) Poison/Bleed mechanics!
Removing double dipping could resolve this, but developers made it further as additional independent builds, I only hope it will be viable! (not only in terms of damage, but in terms of defense, because melee players without leech won't survive, and remember that Poison build means useless HIT damage from which you won't be able to leech much even with Vaal Pact)

2) Vaal Pact removed for ES.
ES builds can't leech while Life build can, is this balance?
Problem was in huge difference in ES and Life pool where one could sustain one-shot while other not! ES pool was heavy rebalanced to make it closer to Life pool.
EVEN IF ES pool = Life pool, still how ES melee build can survive? Without instant leeching you won't be able to replenish ES fast enough, not talking about reflect!
While Life build doesn't have such problems! Moreover they have flasks, MOM.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Viper Strike's base damage has been reduced to 115% at gem level 1, from 130%, up to 141.6% at gem level 20 (down from 179.4% at level 20). Viper Strike has a 60% chance to poison on hit (down from 100%) and Viper Strike's poison now has a base duration of 4 seconds (from 8).

this change... why remove the guaranteed poison proc? I do not see the need for that change.
WTF righteous fire nerf too. Jesus this is the biggest clown fiesta of a balance patch.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
That is a mighty big bat you have there GGG.

Funny thing is, these changes wont effect the top 5% of the players. There going to get them loots and dem BLING BLING $$. They have there own little hush hush guilds/chat channels and will control the economy . (conspiracy rant off lol )

You will find out about the builds after they brake them and make DAT BLING ! Hopefully I'm in that 5% lol

The rest of the 95%....This bat they are swinging,,..... its at all of you !!

Honestly though. That's no bat, that was a damn tree .

all I see is Reduce - reduce - reduce

I mean its all over the place, taken out, taken out...Some what depressing. Oh, and we are gona buff Boss life.

The Fall of Oriath and the Rise of the Reduce....Reduce...Reduce... lol
Last edited by Smurfzilla1 on Aug 2, 2017, 9:25:11 AM
"
Miscobob wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Viper Strike's base damage has been reduced to 115% at gem level 1, from 130%, up to 141.6% at gem level 20 (down from 179.4% at level 20). Viper Strike has a 60% chance to poison on hit (down from 100%) and Viper Strike's poison now has a base duration of 4 seconds (from 8).

this change... why remove the guaranteed poison proc? I do not see the need for that change.

Totally agree!

If Poison build are independent why would they have only probability to occur?
Hit = no effect, hit = no effect, hit = poison hooray.
Beeing like sitting duck till you get Poison hit while against Boss/pack of monster!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info