Path of Exile 3.0.0: The Fall of Oriath Patch Notes

"
Smurfzilla1 wrote:
That is a mighty big bat you have there GGG.

Funny thing is, these changes wont effect the top 5% of the players. There going to get them loots and dem BLING BLING $$. They have there own little hush hush guilds/chat channels and will control the economy . (conspiracy rant off lol )

You will find out about the builds after they brake them and make DAT BLING ! Hopefully I'm in that 5% lol

The rest of the 95%....This bat they are swinging..... its at all of you !!

Honestly though. That's no bat, that was a damn tree .

all I see if Reduce - reduce - reduce

I mean its all over the place, taken out, taken out...Some what depressing. Oh, and we are gona buff Boss life.

The Fall of Oriath and the Rise of the Reduce....Reduce...Reduce... lol

Thats because the entire PoE community is mentally ill. They actually think these changes will help them catch up with the best streamers...lol jokes on them.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Last edited by TheAshmaker on Aug 2, 2017, 9:25:48 AM
"
EzBreesy wrote:
"" The Cruel and Merciless resistance penalties have been moved to the completion of Act 5 and the completion of Act 10 respectively. Once either act has been completed, these penalties affect your character in all game areas. ""

Then i won't finish A10

I was wondering the same thing. How's GGG going to force us to complete Act 10?

In 2.6, I typically don't ever bother completing Act 4 in merciless. When I get to Act 4 Merciless, I go far enough to get the Skill book and then I'm done questing.

So GGG, you will need to block us from mapping until Act 10 is completed or give a significant quest reward we cannot do without. Otherwise, no one will ever complete Act 10.
HYPE
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
"
"
Completed 22 ChallengesRekill wrote:
disgusting how some people complain.
the give us lots of new acts, new active and support skill gems, new uniques, remove cruel and merciless,and rebalance so we need to think and explore again for new builds and stuff.
and you dont need to pay for anything of that if you dont want to. and still you onely complain...

buy onely care about meta. as soon new league starts they play nonstop like morons and then cry its to easy and are bored while the onely play op meta builds and exploit game mechanics. and when things getting balanced "nerfed" the also cry. makes no sense...

Yes, some player are just crying, but some other bring some factual argument and it seems that you don't understand it. It's probably just to say some nerf were needed, but when you say that they bring us a lot of content...stop. new act will be nice for 1% of playing time, during leveling, seems thez forgot map for 99% other time of play.
New unique? Nice maybe more than the half will be for leveling as other patch. For end game we'll have 5?6? new item.
Balance? It's just nerf, i'm ok with some nerf, but seems they forgot that many unique item still really suck, and some skills too.
And yeah, 3 new skill...For a big expansion like that i don't know how to do less...

Then, stop read people who are just crying and try to understand other who bring argument.
"Removed the Cruel and Merciless difficulty levels. Path of Exile is now a single ten-act playthrough."

Thank you. Thank you so much.
"
Rekill wrote:

Yeah, it's almost as disgusting as the sheeple who blindly and unconditionally love everything GGG has ever done.... which is like, the first 10 pages of this thread. With the patch notes 90% containing nerfs, people aren't going to be happy that they aren't able to do the things they used to. It's not disgusting, it's natural. Specially for those who have paid a lot of money they didn't have to.
Now that is some path notes. Good GOD
"
Dvorakim wrote:
"
"
Completed 22 ChallengesRekill wrote:
the give us lots of new acts, new active and support skill gems, new uniques, remove cruel and merciless,and rebalance so we need to think and explore again for new builds and stuff.
and you dont need to pay for anything of that if you dont want to. and still you onely complain...

buy onely care about meta. as soon new league starts they play nonstop like morons and then cry its to easy and are bored while the onely play op meta builds and exploit game mechanics. and when things getting balanced "nerfed" the also cry. makes no sense...

Yes, some player are just crying, but some other bring some factual argument and it seems that you don't understand it. It's probably just to say some nerf were needed, but when you say that they bring us a lot of content...stop. new act will be nice for 1% of playing time, during leveling, seems thez forgot map for 99% other time of play.
New unique? Nice maybe more than the half will be for leveling as other patch. For end game we'll have 5?6? new item.
Balance? It's just nerf, i'm ok with some nerf, but seems they forgot that many unique item still really suck, and some skills too.
And yeah, 3 new skill...For a big expansion like that i don't know how to do less...

Then, stop read people who are just crying and try to understand other who bring argument.

You are talking like producing all this content is ez pez, click one time, click another time and boom here we go balance, 10 acts, 100 new maps, 10 new characters, 400 new items, 50 new skills every 3 months.

Blizzard need like 2 years to transfer character from HOTS to diablo 3 and you are complaining here?

Sorry but get back to reality it never happend in any game and it will probably never happen because it's much more time and resource consuming than you imagine...
Last edited by deMoxE on Aug 2, 2017, 9:36:09 AM
Last edited by Lantis02 on Sep 26, 2017, 11:22:40 AM
if i have ci build can i life leach instantly with Bloodseeker Hellion's Paw or Atziri's Acuity?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info