Path of Exile 3.0.0: The Fall of Oriath Patch Notes

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Path of Exile 3.0.0 - The Fall of Oriath
[li]Praxis: The Damage Taken gained as Mana when Hit now occurs over 4 seconds.[/li]
[li]Mindspiral: The Damage Taken gained as Mana when Hit now occurs over 4 seconds.[/li]
[li]Victario's Flight: The Damage Taken gained as Mana when Hit now occurs over 4 seconds.[/li]
[li]Spirited Response: The Damage Taken gained as Mana when Hit during Rallying Cry now occurs over 4 seconds.[/li]

Will there be only 1 regeneration instance active or is it cumulative effect?
For example, if I get hit by 100 dmg every second while wearing a praxis, I should get a regen buff of 2 mana/sec over 4 sec. Does this mean I have 4/6/8 manareg after 2/3/4 seconds?
WOW :O
"
KGabQr wrote:
Very roughly Nerfed Energy Shield....
New 3 gems very few!!!
Crowbows,Bows and Wands now useless for nerfed Projectiles Piercing R.I.P.
Then future more more nerfed and will be died game Path Of Exile.
GGG failed work.... Players to failed why say need nerfed ES....
U know 10.000 Life and i have armour vs. 10.000 ES and don't have armour.... GGG no balance hahaha
Life i have flask and ES useless Flask
Energy shield Recharge Problem for Poison,Bleed,Ignite,Burning ground,Desecrated ground and Caustic cloud. GGG big failed... ES not Op
Now Life OP and i wait again Nerfed Life and againcome back Buff ES more.
Come More More new Gems!
Back Projectiles Piercing!
Not again failed GGG. Thx. Sure nice act5-10. Only problem Projectiles Piercing and ES.

Good luck GGG.

Why?
Pierce Support gives 4 pierce at lvl 20, it is still viable for builds which based on pierce mechanics.
Furthermore you won't need go all way in Passive Tree to get Pierce Shot passive node, Pierce support is enough!

For ES pool it was right, i could easily get 8k ES with average items, but not LIFE. Decreasing maximum possible ES pool will not allow to survive one-shot from Bosses, just like Life Pool.

The problem is in Vaal Pact, now there won't be any ES build with skills which re played directly, only summoners!
And i don't like developers reasoning for this, that Vaal Pact + High ES helps simplify end game content.
This is plain stupid, Vaal Pact + High Life Pool will do the SAME! The problem was that ES pool can get much higher than Life pool, but now it was decreased on:
1) Items.
2) Discipline.
3) No more MORE passive node behind CI node.
4) No more craft nodes on rings.
"
Coolmer wrote:
Cloak of Defiance: Now grants +100-150 Maximum Mana.
Cloak of Defiance: No longer has 40-50% increased Mana Regeneration. Now has an additional 1% of maximum Mana regenerated per second. Now has 10% of damage taken from mana before life.

This makes real mon(k)ey's job, sell it again and again, same $h1t now with two kind of support packs "oriath" and "harbinger" on same date, please more support packs for endless repetition.

In 1.3.0 you removed "When hit, 10% of Damage is taken from Mana before Life " and in 3.0 you bring it back. Can we expect 40% Coils also in next patching? Word what can describe that efforts and job is simple "tra$h".

Ye, right, cos when you remove a mod from the unique, it blocks this mod forever so you can't add it back again anymore.. oh, wait... or can you? It was appropriate to remove this mod back in the days, now it's appropriate to add it once again, times are different, balance is different, find something better to be angry about.
"
CBEToffOP wrote:

It seams you don't understand (or maybe I).
MORE multipliers doesn't combine together.
All increased and reduced modifiers are additive.
All more and less modifiers are multiplicative.

So if you have 2 support gems which gives 50% MORE and 2 25% increase this means:
100% * (1 + 0.25 + 0.25) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 337.5!
NOT 100% * (1 + 0.25 + 0.25) * (1 + 0.5 + 0.5) = 300!

Am i right?

You're right. I was under the impression "more" modifiers get pooled into one multiplicative modifier. I am very sorry, I was wrong.

es still over nerfed.
guess it back to life and mom builds

would of liked them to tune back some of the changes that were said to be coming in last wave of changes.

you call these nerfs?

Bring it on.
Second-class poe gamer
I really don't understand how people can debate on what's not essential : nerf. The game have to be balance and it's generaly better to nerf a little instead boost too much like diablo 3. BUT, this time nerf are really hard (and i never played ES on league as i'm saying this).

I think GGG just forgot to bring some end game content, that's the real problem!!! Instead of this they boosted life of old boss...Then people will have nerf built/Harder boos/no end game content like new map...

How can we call that a big expension without end game new content (and only 3 new skill.) Just adding 2-3 new tier for map could agree on most player. The one who want challenge, and the other which could improve their build.

But sadly GGG made a big mistake as they forgot to bring new map, and now player are spitting their rage on each other about nerf. Because at the end new content is only nerf and leveling, same mistake as creating again low level unique for 1% of playing time...

Very dispointing, il play this league, but without real enthusiasm as i'm looking forward for grim dawn expansion now.
So less things viable in end game and worse xp.
3 new skill gems, only one "attack" and it's not melee.
No new maps. I guess we get Pantheon to... "experiment" with on the end game. And a few uniques.

Guess the beta was for selling supporter packs rather than gathering feedback seeing how you've not listened to any of it.

I feel bad about being so negative but there is not much positive IMO. New acts and tutorials etc is good for new players and I guess something that was needed.

I hope next league is really cool and some things are added then to the end game.
Hope people have fun in 3.0.
Last edited by fesru on Aug 2, 2017, 8:30:21 AM
Path of HYPE!

Great work GGG, I am pretty amazed after reading the WOT patch notes.
Really really looking forward to Friday, will try a new build, hope it will be as good as the patch notes imply
never trust ze germans!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info