Path of Exile 3.0.0: The Fall of Oriath Patch Notes

You let people convince you not to do the charge changes yet nerfed SRS? The fuck is wrong with you people?
Kinetic Blast can no longer deal explosion damage to the target it hit with its initial projectiles.

1) Can someone explain this to me?
As i understand Projectiles from Fork and Chain isn't initial projectiles?!
Does Projectiles after first Pierce effect still considered as initial?

2) If i have KB+GMP, does it mean if any of 5 projectile hit the BOSS, then all 20 explosions won't have any damage on BOSS?!

To GGG: What explanation behind this changes to KB?! It already was nerfed will Frost Wall, so it isn't best option for Boss fight (unless there are many natural walls around).
But now it become totally pointless against Single target, and was nerfed for clearing!

Stupid question:
Blade Vortex changed to 'more damage with hits for each blade'
Does it apply to BV hits only or any hit? Like RF giving spell damage to other spells!
Last edited by CBEToffOP on Aug 2, 2017, 3:53:50 AM
"
CBEToffOP wrote:
Kinetic Blast can no longer deal explosion damage to the target it hit with its initial projectiles.

1) Can someone explain this to me?
As i understand Projectiles from Fork and Chain isn't initial projectiles?!
Does Projectiles after first Pierce effect still considered as initial?

2) If i have KB+GMP, does it mean if any of 5 projectile hit the BOSS, then all 20 explosions won't have any damage on BOSS?!

To GGG: What explanation behind this changes to KB?! It already was nerfed will Frost Wall, so it isn't best option for Boss fight (unless there are many natural walls around).
But now it become totally pointless against Single target, and was nerfed for clearing!

Stupid question:
Blade Vortex changed to 'more damage with hits for each blade'
Does it apply to BV hits only or any hit? Like RF giving spell damage to other spells!

You might want to read this:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1930316/page/12#p14653023
Last edited by olvini3 on Aug 2, 2017, 3:54:39 AM
"
H3rmanos wrote:
If i pierce target with caustic arrow having drillneck equipped will the DoT rise or it doesn't affect it?

Yes it will function. The arrow is essentially the payload for the cloud, so it modifies the cloud damage (it's a generic increased modifier) similar to how projectile damage (modifying the "payload") also increases the CA cloud damage.

It's important to note though that the last mob the arrow hits during its travel and DOES NOT PIERCE, will not receive the damage buff from Drillneck. That said, the cloud that deals the most damage is the one that will take priority, so it's not a big concern in terms of its damage output in this instance.

However, while general mapping will largely remain unaffected as long as you're firing behind the first line of enemies, you will have to be more precise with your aim on bosses in order to see a benefit from Drillneck, rather than just shooting at the ground near them like a lot of CA players (myself included) tend to do.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Hmm,

I am not sure about these patch notes.

As a Casual, I constantly struggle around level 90, it´s like a dead end, as XP given is so low and the death penalty so high. If you now give us even less XP, while increasing the xp penalty, plus you nerf our only defense mechanism (ES), then I am honestly unsure how we are supposed to level in this game.

I made the quick math on my summoner. I had 6.2k ES on level 90, in future I will have something around 4,4k ES. I also lose some aura bonus, as I run two Aura´s at the same time. My minions seem to be not improved at all, even though you promised this for 3.0 to cope with the ES nerfs. :(

Not having played the Beta, I still think that the summoner class has been hugely nerfed or just forgotten. Mind you, I only play Summoners since day 1, so this whole thing leaves me a bit worried, but I will try it out first before I complain. :)
So your item is useful now- and so many others are not, and you are somehow happy about this?
The average experience per monster has been slightly reduced at high levels.
Vaal ground slam nerfed again :( FU!
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Last edited by Alabamak on Aug 2, 2017, 3:59:31 AM
I had personally been planning for at least a week on how I'd like to attempt this league.

I even let one of my friends hang out at my place and play the game when I sleep.

If this stays. I will uninstall PoE from my computer.

I have been here since open beta and this is the biggest slap in the face, ever.
"Melee Damage on Full Life Support has been renamed Damage on Full Life Support. At gem level 1 it now grants 30% more Damage while on Full Life for supported Attack skills. It is notably no longer restricted to melee attacks or physical damage specifically." Nice change.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info