Path of Exile 3.0.0: The Fall of Oriath Patch Notes

"
The Necromancer's Commander of Darkness skill now grants 3% increased Attack and Cast Speed to you and Allies per aura (down from 5%), and 30% increased Damage for you and Allies affected by your Auras (instead of 10% increased Damage for you and Allies per aura).

With 72% aura efficiency a 12 aura Necro support used to buff party damage by 206% and speed by 103%. After this change the same support will only buff party damage by 52% and speed by 62%.

You call it balancing? That's a freaking four fold decrease in efficiency.

Necro support gutted completely. And you kept it till last day. Fucking thanks, GGG...

EDIT: I can't believe you actually listened to a bunch of 1% nolifers, streamers or what not, pulling stunts on race ladder calling for Necrobot nerfs as if it could have ever represented how general population dealt with necro support.
Last edited by MadAndrew on Aug 2, 2017, 3:43:13 AM
"
Coolmer wrote:
Added Cold Support and Added Lightning Support have been buffed, bringing them on par with the Added Chaos support gem. Added Cold Support now does 35.1% more damage at gem level 20. Added Lightning Support now does 17.5% more damage at gem level 20.

Rlly on the par? This patch notes I longer read has less sense.

How the hell u can make chaos gem on the par with elem when u don't have chaos penetration support gems, when you don't have chaos weakness curses, when you don't have ignore chaos resists like inquisitor have from ascendancy for elements?

This is like someone said monkey job done in last minute, like you all that did from when your reveal beta.

There's a lot of text in the patch notes, but all I end up reading is "go play ele conversion, people. Most likely wander".
"
Level 8: Breach (costs 6 Chaos Orbs): Areas contain 2 extra Breaches.

Breach league for a third time for me. How is this ever not worth the investment.
trash
Wow that was a long read, overall good patch notes, some really nice QoL,a LOT of changes, one thing that really bugs me though is "The average experience per monster has been slightly reduced at high levels."... Why? Streamers and nolifers will still hit 100 within a week, the rest will struggle even more just to complete their builds ( around lvl90...).

Well will start fresh and see how it all works, I think I found my starter build for 3.0 ...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
I agree with the notion that older unused skills could be buffed, reworked or just removed completely.

Also, the Saboteur ascendancy class desperately needs an overhaul.
"
MadAndrew wrote:
"
The Necromancer's Commander of Darkness skill now grants 3% increased Attack and Cast Speed to you and Allies per aura (down from 5%), and 30% increased Damage for you and Allies affected by your Auras (instead of 10% increased Damage for you and Allies per aura).

With 72% aura efficiency a 12 aura Necro support used to buff party damage by 206% and speed by 103%. After this change the same support will only buff party damage by 52% and speed by 62%.

You call it balancing? That's a freaking four fold decrease in efficiency.

Necro support gutted completely. And you kept it till last day. Fucking thanks, GGG...

That is because GGG only listens to redditors...

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6qz196/ggg_pleasenerfnecrosupp/
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
"
Players who want to change their bandit reward choice have a one-time-only option to change it by talking to Eramir and taking one of his books. These books are character-locked, so if you decide later that you don't want to change your choice, you can get rid of the book by typing /destroy. This does not give you another opportunity to choose a bandit reward, so choose carefully!

oh thank god for this, whoever took the time to do it cheers to that guy. Ill buy a supporter pack at some point in the near future that I wasnt otherwise gonna get on the understanding you use some of the funds to buy this employee a beer.
"
Coolmer wrote:
Added Cold Support and Added Lightning Support have been buffed, bringing them on par with the Added Chaos support gem. Added Cold Support now does 35.1% more damage at gem level 20. Added Lightning Support now does 17.5% more damage at gem level 20.

Rlly on the par? This patch notes I longer read has less sense.

How the hell u can make chaos gem on the par with elem when u don't have chaos penetration support gems, when you don't have chaos weakness curses, when you don't have ignore chaos resists like inquisitor have from ascendancy for elements?

This is like someone said monkey job done in last minute, like you all that did from when your reveal beta.

dude chill out, it's GGG and it's how their doing "balance work" by hiring monkeys or whatever they can hire in NZ.

0 changes to spell novas(shock/ice) or vortex...(except 40% dmg while casting in frostblot, WTF?)
0 changes to old skills like sweep, ground slam, infernal blow, etc
NERF TO ONLY 1 VIABLE MAP CLEAN WAND SKILL and no changes to other...retarded.

but yet their spend shit ton of time for this nonsence new poison/bleed/ignite system that just suck and in 3.0 you always want to build normal(non dot) build now...

PoE game about time management, and funny that developers of this game does not have adequate time and priority management.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
Players who want to change their bandit reward choice have a one-time-only option to change it by talking to Eramir and taking one of his books. These books are character-locked, so if you decide later that you don't want to change your choice, you can get rid of the book by typing /destroy. This does not give you another opportunity to choose a bandit reward, so choose carefully!

oh thank god for this, whoever took the time to do it cheers to that guy. Ill buy a supporter pack at some point in the near future that I wasnt otherwise gonna get on the understanding you use some of the funds to buy this employee a beer.

So true

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info