Path of Exile 3.0.0: The Fall of Oriath Patch Notes

I didn't read anything about it, but are there new Maps based on act 5-10 areas?
Added Cold Support and Added Lightning Support have been buffed, bringing them on par with the Added Chaos support gem. Added Cold Support now does 35.1% more damage at gem level 20. Added Lightning Support now does 17.5% more damage at gem level 20.

Rlly on the par? This patch notes I longer read has less sense.

How the hell u can make chaos gem on the par with elem when u don't have chaos penetration support gems, when you don't have chaos weakness curses, when you don't have ignore chaos resists like inquisitor have from ascendancy for elements?

This is like someone said monkey job done in last minute, like you all that did from when your reveal beta.
minion stats nah, spectres persistence nah only nerfs ok.

no money this time ggg...
Holy hell. Congrats and good job GGG, and best of luck on the rollout on Friday. This is MASSIVE and there's a whole lot of great work in there. Thank you for all the work you've put in.
And I hoped they add more new skill gems. Now we can play old nerfed builds.
Too mother-fornicating angry to make any rational remarks........
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
How will aura effect/generosity affect Death's Oath aura?
There is almost nothing to be excited about in this patch....
Necro Aurabot dead as hell. Oh well.

There goes my plan for 3.0...

Don't understand why You keep killing incentives to do dedicated party play. There is little enough of that around in PoE as it is.
"

what about something like the viridin grand spectrum jewel now grants 12% increased ele dmg ?

This was added during early beta (around June) if I can recall correctly in when they limited to using 3 of them at once.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info