Path of Exile 3.0.0: The Fall of Oriath Patch Notes

nvm
Last edited by HD163296 on Nov 29, 2019, 1:22:22 PM
"Viridian Grand Spectrums now grant 12% Elemental Damage per Grand Spectrum"

What?
Is it Misspelling?
"
eralduspr wrote:
As I expected, 3.0.0 is a huge letdown... The only thing interesting in this new patch is the "new" areas, with the removal of Cruel and Merciless.

I'll probably do a full run with a new character from scratch up to Act 10, just to check the new areas and extra lore, then quit again and maybe uninstall PoE this time as well, as it seems that GGG has finally lost the last bit its mind with how they handle balance in this game, and I'm not even referring to any specific aspect like CI nerf, ES nerf, or DoT changes, but on how they handle balance in general, like, on how melee is still crap and how most melee skills are utter trash.

Good luck to everybody finding any fun in this trainwreck.

Try to lvl up a kinetic blast wander then come back tell me melee is bad.
"
CBEToffOP wrote:
Kinetic Blast can no longer deal explosion damage to the target it hit with its initial projectiles.

1) Can someone explain this to me?
As i understand Projectiles from Fork and Chain isn't initial projectiles?!
Does Projectiles after first Pierce effect still considered as initial?

2) If i have KB+GMP, does it mean if any of 5 projectile hit the BOSS, then all 20 explosions won't have any damage on BOSS?!

To GGG: What explanation behind this changes to KB?! It already was nerfed will Frost Wall, so it isn't best option for Boss fight (unless there are many natural walls around).
But now it become totally pointless against Single target, and was nerfed for clearing!

Stupid question:
Blade Vortex changed to 'more damage with hits for each blade'
Does it apply to BV hits only or any hit? Like RF giving spell damage to other spells!

As far as I understand kb changes only explosion caused by projectile that hit enemy will not affect the same enemy. All the other explosions caused by other projectiles (say 4 proj from gmp which exploded on wall) will still hit initial enemy.
"
"Viridian Grand Spectrums now grant 12% Elemental Damage per Grand Spectrum"

What?
Is it Misspelling?

capped at 3
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester

Path of Exile 2 will be a great leap forward
Damn, KB got fucking raped, pretty disappointing you guys didn't tone the ES nerfs down too, guess there wasn't enough crying, i'll try life but i can see my self dropping out early with nothing decent to transfer into :(
Hello!

Existing armor (infernal mantle with 230% energy shield) will be legacy or will be nerfed?
Cloak of Defiance: Now grants +100-150 Maximum Mana.
Cloak of Defiance: No longer has 40-50% increased Mana Regeneration. Now has an additional 1% of maximum Mana regenerated per second. Now has 10% of damage taken from mana before life.

This makes real mon(k)ey's job, sell it again and again, same $h1t now with two kind of support packs "oriath" and "harbinger" on same date, please more support packs for endless repetition.

In 1.3.0 you removed "When hit, 10% of Damage is taken from Mana before Life " and in 3.0 you bring it back. Can we expect 40% Coils also in next patching? Word what can describe that efforts and job is simple "tra$h".
Last edited by Coolmer on Aug 2, 2017, 4:17:00 AM
"
EzBreesy wrote:
"" The Cruel and Merciless resistance penalties have been moved to the completion of Act 5 and the completion of Act 10 respectively. Once either act has been completed, these penalties affect your character in all game areas. ""

Then i won't finish A10

Then you can't access maps with new chars...
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Level 8: Breach (costs 6 Chaos Orbs): Areas contain 2 extra Breaches.

This will single-handedly keep Chaos Orb inflation from happening. Going to Breach every map. Going to be crazy. Extra motivation to do Zana Rotas now.

Also, RIP Vaal Spark and Vaal Fireball. No more spell echo, stacked Sacrificial Harvests, nerfed ES, crit, and Choir of the Storm. Ouch. Might as well remove Vaal Skills from the game at this point.
Last edited by XNtrysyti on Aug 2, 2017, 4:12:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info