3.1 Updated - Pathfinder Crit BV - Dedicated Uber Lab Farmer - 375%+ Movement Speed

"
Tripartist1 wrote:
Just wanted to let anyone know who's trying to get 5 off colors on QotF: 4B1R1G is almost as good as 5B1G. Using an added fire in place of a crit gem is only a difference of about 15-20k dps. So if coloring, consider letting 1 red slide if you get it and are on a budget.

Also, just got mine 4B1R1G AND 6L in about 1k jewellers and 40 fuse, so less than 3ex (yay). Now since its a hard to get item, I am obligated to divine it to 3k evasion :/

why would you EVER roll sockets and links on a 1 alch qotf instead of a 370+
"
lightdarkness wrote:
"
Tripartist1 wrote:
Just wanted to let anyone know who's trying to get 5 off colors on QotF: 4B1R1G is almost as good as 5B1G. Using an added fire in place of a crit gem is only a difference of about 15-20k dps. So if coloring, consider letting 1 red slide if you get it and are on a budget.

Also, just got mine 4B1R1G AND 6L in about 1k jewellers and 40 fuse, so less than 3ex (yay). Now since its a hard to get item, I am obligated to divine it to 3k evasion :/

why would you EVER roll sockets and links on a 1 alch qotf instead of a 370+

Because the last few times I've checked for a 2950+ QotF they were 3ex. Of course there happens to be two cheaper ones on now after I've done this so RIP. The evasion is just move speed for this build though, so all I lose is a little efficiency getting to izaro (which I'm fine with). Once I'm making currency with the build, divining it higher won't be much of an issue. That 3ex was spent on the links/colors, which enables me to actually do the build without chest swapping. Even if I end up spending a decent few divines, it'll even out with how much I saved getting lucky with the fuse/jewellers.
Last edited by Tripartist1 on Aug 16, 2017, 11:37:48 AM
"
Tripartist1 wrote:

How did you go about getting the colors u wanted? Vorici 3B?

@jelbishi - what are your thoughts on best way to get the right colors on QoTF?
Last edited by Demostheness on Aug 16, 2017, 1:56:43 PM
"
Demostheness wrote:
"
Tripartist1 wrote:

How did you go about getting the colors u wanted? Vorici 3B?

@jelbishi - what are your thoughts on best way to get the right colors on QoTF?

I used the vorici # sockets trick. You do 3 sockets, then color them all blue. Then do 4 sockets. If its blue, do 5 sockets. If not, do 3 sockets then 4 sockets again. Repeat that until you have the colors you want. Basically you reroll each socket color by itself instead of all sockets at once.

Also divined it today to 2900 in 3 divines. Total cost: 4ex. Price: 9ex+. Thank you Rngesus.
^^

and another "stupid question" why is it on standard ?!?!!?
Last edited by Petardinjo on Aug 16, 2017, 3:16:20 PM
"
Petardinjo wrote:
^^

and another "stupid question" why is it on standard ?!?!!?

Harbinger wasn't doing it for me, think I'm gonna skip this league, maybe. Haven't played it in a few days.
"
Tripartist1 wrote:

Hey! Well done on that Queen!
It's smart of you to let the red slide because using added fire is actually a pretty significant damage increase. You can also swap in increased duration if you're doing maps or something else.
Congrats :)
What level is a good level to start to farm Uber, or at least attempt it to get the ascendancy points? I been away from POE for while and so I haven't ever even done the Uber Lab before.
Sorry to bring this up again as you touch on the subject a few times but I haven't seen this q answered directly, but plugging QotF stat requirements into the vorici calculator gives plain chromes as the best option to 5b1g colour a QotF, by spamming like 300 single chromes outside of bench. Is the calc wildly wrong?
Last edited by Estroyer on Aug 16, 2017, 10:52:09 PM
"
Paragon1 wrote:
What level is a good level to start to farm Uber, or at least attempt it to get the ascendancy points? I been away from POE for while and so I haven't ever even done the Uber Lab before.

While you could farm very well at level 85 I would obviously suggest getting as high level as possible.
Anything less than 85 and I think you're just being a little lazy XD

"
Estroyer wrote:
Sorry to bring this up again as you touch on the subject a few times but I haven't seen this q answered directly, but plugging QotF stat requirements into the vorici calculator gives plain chromes as the best option to 5b1g colour a QotF, by spamming like 300 single chromes outside of bench. Is the calc wildly wrong?

Yes, that's incredibly wrong. Maybe try it again and see what it says. When I did it, I saw between 6k-7k chromatics on AVERAGE before seeing the optimal colors.
Last edited by Jelbishi on Aug 17, 2017, 12:12:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info