3.1 Updated - Pathfinder Crit BV - Dedicated Uber Lab Farmer - 375%+ Movement Speed

"
agates911 wrote:
What about using Hrimsorrow gloves and phys to lightning gem for full elemental conversion? Would there be any benefit to that?

It's a wonderful interaction to test. In short, I have tested it and was unable to retain large amounts of movement speed and life while scaling elemental damage and crit. You kind of have to pick just 1 while budgeting around a level 90 character that runs 450% movespeed :)
edit: sounded unintentionally rude so removed.
Last edited by Kiitsune_ on Aug 2, 2017, 7:34:00 PM
"
wow this looks almost identical to this guys build from 2.6, basically just dropped the poison

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1860251/page/1

probably based on that ..

On another node, if you want a max movement speed build you end up with a pretty similar QoTF-Pathfinder-Evasionflask-Build, because its not possible to build this any kind of different.

For leveling, I can recommend dual obliteration. Cheers
"
wow this looks almost identical to this guys build from 2.6, basically just dropped the poison

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1860251/page/1

They are a lot alike, yes. But this QoTF build is actually very old. I've been running it for multiple leagues now and since poison does not work I took the opportunity to revamp the character so it remains functional. Mostly for myself. But many others asked me to help them understand it as well. So I thought I would spend a day creating this forum post.

I understand you're just trying to say I copy / pasted... but I truly spent many hours thinking about this and beta testing the results myself.
"
Mutzelputz wrote:

For leveling, I can recommend dual obliteration. Cheers

Absolutely. My beta pathfinder was leveling with these and it made the process much more enjoyable.
Cheers!
"
I understand you're just trying to say I copy / pasted... but I truly spent many hours thinking about this and beta testing the results myself.

that's actually not what I was saying, actually glad you revamped it because I myself was very interested in the older build and I saw a bunch of people who were as well but ofc poison is nerfed into oblivion so it needed to be changed. I took the time to link your guide on the old one for people interested. Sorry if it came off rude, getting off a 12hour night shift and was tired af. I shouldn't have tried to comment with no sleep -.-"

On a side note I'm new to this game but if we revamp someone else's build do we not have to give credit? Just honestly curious what the community approves/disaproves of in terms of rewritting/editing builds.
Last edited by Kiitsune_ on Aug 2, 2017, 7:49:28 PM
Thank you for the follow up. I mistook your comment as passive aggression and responded accordingly. Sorry for not giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Welcome to PoE by the way.

Also in regards to revamping someone's build... I have posted on the thread you linked me by itsMartini and personally apologized for how sketchy this looks.

However, I started playing this build before the guide he posted was available on the forums so it makes me think about "who's build" it actually is.
I personally like to think of build creating on the forums as a group effort. I wouldn't be upset if someone took my original build, that I had no plans to update, and updated it so that more people would have a chance to play a build they were interested in.
Sure there is some pride involved when creating something new and shiny but I know for a fact this type of character has been around for many leagues.

I even heard a rumor that this build came from the one and only Mouzpadz (the rank 1 lab runner) only after he found a new build to replace it. So it's hard to pinpoint the origin.

Finally, with 3.0 bringing so many new faces to the game I simply wanted to present an opportunity for the adventurist gamer to dive into more rewarding content rather than creating another sunder berzerker to map with.

I will absolutely revamp my OP and give itsMartini an Honorable Mention for creating such a successful forum post before me.
Last edited by Jelbishi on Aug 3, 2017, 10:22:56 AM
Do you think it'll be viable as a starter build? Or should i first get another character,make some currency and then make this character?
In legacy league I started with a flameblast totem inquis and generated currency for 2 days before making this character. I felt like it was a pretty solid start and it made leveling the character feel much better.

I would suggest you make a "burner" character if you plan on playing a lot in the first few days of the league and you're not used to the blade vortex playstyle. But I expect the average player to hit maps after 10 hours of play on their character so you have to think about how much time and effort you would save by creating a burner character first.

If you've made a similar character in the past and are familiar with this characters progression and gear thresholds; absolutely start with this. I made the character on beta and while there were a few rough levels between 55-65, it was an overall decent experiance (though much slower than something like a berzerker sunder build that can clear everything on a 4link)
So, No problems with any reflects for this build?
Also can you updade post with Patheon's needed for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info