3.1 Updated - Pathfinder Crit BV - Dedicated Uber Lab Farmer - 375%+ Movement Speed

Current gear. looking to get a shield here soon. Im leveling up but my BV damage seems really low. My TT is only about at 2.5k is this normal??
"
Heisenbergi wrote:
Current gear. looking to get a shield here soon. Im leveling up but my BV damage seems really low. My TT is only about at 2.5k is this normal??

get crit/spell damage/area damage jewels and clear mind, and maybe use a diamond flask
aside from that this build has 3 dps items, dagger shield and amulet and the only one oyu posted was the amulet which has no crit
Last edited by lightdarkness on Aug 18, 2017, 4:04:16 AM
Why use Vaal Pact without life regen ?
"
MxLeo wrote:
Why use Vaal Pact without life regen ?

Do you mean without life leech? You get life leech from Warlord's Mark.
Oh ok,right.
Can this build farm t10 t11 map?
Just wondering
"
Uoipka wrote:
Just wondering

techically it can kill guardians and shapers but why would you use it for something its clearly not made for ?
Show your gear for Uber Lab run
"
lightdarkness wrote:
"
Uoipka wrote:
Just wondering

techically it can kill guardians and shapers but why would you use it for something its clearly not made for ?
Wanna try high movespeed build on clearing maps. Cause shieldcharge or wb annoying some times
"
Malchron wrote:
Hey, I found while leveling bladefall totem/fire traps were nearly pointless. The time it takes to throw/cast that stuff I could be doing more BV damage which even 1 more tick of BV is 10x more damage then bladefall and firetrap combined. Thoughts?

If you found something that works better for you then that's very good.

When I played beta I leveled up several pathfinders in order to find an efficient leveling strategy and this is by far the best I personally tried.
At the start of a league, without any good gear that strategy is really good for me because I was not interested in spending loads of regrets making a tree change a few days into a new league.
Basically just drop the totem ahead of you, toss a trap and keep running. Didn't stop to cast BV unless it was a tanky blue pack or something.

Beat the game in 10 hours and got lvl 70 in 12.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info