3.1 Updated - Pathfinder Crit BV - Dedicated Uber Lab Farmer - 375%+ Movement Speed

Why alira and not kraityn?
Marvin "Big Peepee" Hernandez
wouldn't it be easier to cull with orb of storms and have arcane surge on flame dash?
Would the nerfed Vinktars flask be a better option then Atziri's flask if were running phys to lightning support?
Question about Blade Vortex crit mechanics. Does the BV's orbiting blade roll crit chance for each time it hits the enemy or does the orbiting blade always crit for it's duration once it's was casted as crit? I hope that I worded it decent enough for people to understnad.
Dont believe shaper/guardian kills until video posted
IGN - Vanderwall
"
ezmoquin wrote:
Dont believe shaper/guardian kills until video posted

Fair enough. I'll record them properly when I have the time.
For now, they're located on my twitch channel where I did all that content live for an audience.

*edit*
Just realized that was you poinker. You ding-dong.... lmao
Last edited by Jelbishi on Aug 16, 2017, 1:14:12 AM
Just out of curiosity, what is it that makes this build a pain for mapping? Can it be easily remedied?
In my opinion it's rather tedious to maintain 20 stacks of blade vortex and stay at your maximum damage potential. It's not like other build where you can just hit your button and start doing damage immediately.

You can remedy this by using something like vaal haste and/or the increased duration gem but it will still be fairly tedious.

"
Question about Blade Vortex crit mechanics. Does the BV's orbiting blade roll crit chance for each time it hits the enemy or does the orbiting blade always crit for it's duration once it's was casted as crit? I hope that I worded it decent enough for people to understnad.

AFAIK Blade Vortex will do damage at intervals ranging between 0.6 seconds and 0.2 seconds depending on how many stacks you have. Obviously it hits 0.6 times a second at 1 stack and will begin to hit as rapidly as 0.2 times a second at 20 stacks. Each time the ability rolls a chance to hit it will also check to see if it rolled a crit.
Last edited by Jelbishi on Aug 16, 2017, 1:13:04 AM
Oh, okay! I ran a MF BV character during Perandus but it was a shadow, I didn't really mind stopping to build the stacks :) Thanks for the swift reply my man :)
Just wanted to let anyone know who's trying to get 5 off colors on QotF: 4B1R1G is almost as good as 5B1G. Using an added fire in place of a crit gem is only a difference of about 15-20k dps. So if coloring, consider letting 1 red slide if you get it and are on a budget.

Also, just got mine 4B1R1G AND 6L in about 1k jewellers and 40 fuse, so less than 3ex (yay). Now since its a hard to get item, I am obligated to divine it to 3k evasion :/

Last edited by Tripartist1 on Aug 16, 2017, 3:29:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info