3.1 Updated - Pathfinder Crit BV - Dedicated Uber Lab Farmer - 375%+ Movement Speed

Could u expand on levelling aspect? what weapon/ gems do u use mapping lvl 70-90. I ask because this is the most time consuming bit of the build but seems to have been neglected...
"

I am a bit low on currency, I just got slink boots, and going to re color, and just got those gloves so need some work on them good EV though. What would you say my evasion should be at for uber izaro?

Also I got that ammy for 1 alch massive damage boost.
And I love this build its so fast, I feel like I need more evasion. If I use my evasion shield and grace I sit around 35-37k evasion. But if I do that then I barely do any dps.
Also I got my dps shield for 1C I think it was absurdly cheap lol.

Nice bit of gear there.
For Izaro I would suggest 75% chance to evade while under effects of Jade & Stibnite flask. No Grace.

"
Boogga wrote:
Could u expand on levelling aspect? what weapon/ gems do u use mapping lvl 70-90. I ask because this is the most time consuming bit of the build but seems to have been neglected...

I am frequently asked about this and the answer is pretty simple actually.
At level 65ish when you get the crit nodes on the tree, pick up a diamond flask, 2x obliteration wands and a tabula. If you can afford Essence Worm + Clear Mind Jewel combo, get that ASAP.

That setup basically carried me to 85 at which point I swapped fully over to the gear you'll see in the video section spoiler.
Last edited by Jelbishi on Aug 14, 2017, 12:59:16 AM
Hello everyone,

There is my actual stuff:

Spoiler

I prefer to run with Ichimonji, cause i dont kill anything during the "running phase"

Any suggest on what i should upgrade ? maybe the belt ? but the flask duration on the Retch is really nice also, so idk

Thx to update this build, im loving it

BEST Defensive Hubris mirror service : /view-thread/1868006
Last edited by Frysk on Aug 14, 2017, 5:46:41 AM
boots in the gem setup section have curse on hit but no curse
Super fun build but i made few little changes to make mapping more comfortably.
When I map i drop clear mind jewel and use herald of ice linked with onslaught support. Ice explosions helps a lot with clear speed and we get additonaly 8s onslaught most of the time. Onslaught support has only 10% mana multiplayer so with this and essence worm increase mana reservation herald of ice reserve 37% of mana. 63% available for mom is more than enough for me.

Also for map farming i go for bisco collar instead of rare ammy. We lose some dps but it gives huge boost to loot.

Also what do you think about new harbinger sword? The Rippling Thoughts - sadly it has no critical but 21lvl arcane surge buff, nice spell damage and area of effect and this special lightning cascade that has decent dmg for clearing white trash. Sadly it is only on hits so blade vortex doesnt proc it but shield charge does. Since we use shield charge to curse we could add even more usefull stuff. Just add blind, ice bite for free frenzy and innervate so when we kill shocked enemy we gain flat lightning damage. Of course its for mapping.
When ill get some currency(super unlucky this league) ill give it a try since its only theorycrafting and im too lazy to use path of building to compare all stuff :P
Last edited by magnum555 on Aug 14, 2017, 8:49:08 AM
"
Frysk wrote:
Hello everyone,

There is my actual stuff:

Spoiler

I prefer to run with Ichimonji, cause i dont kill anything during the "running phase"

Any suggest on what i should upgrade ? maybe the belt ? but the flask duration on the Retch is really nice also, so idk

Thx to update this build, im loving it

Hey! Glad to hear you are enjoying the build. Nice gear also. Only few things I would change are Spell Damage shield to get more spell crit also. And your necklace is lacking damage also. But if you notice you don't need more damage at the moment there is no reason to really worry :)
Glad to see you using The Retch also.

"
lightdarkness wrote:
boots in the gem setup section have curse on hit but no curse

Thank you! Fixed now.
Last edited by Jelbishi on Aug 14, 2017, 1:39:38 PM
"
magnum555 wrote:
Super fun build but i made few little changes to make mapping more comfortably.
When I map i drop clear mind jewel and use herald of ice linked with onslaught support. Ice explosions helps a lot with clear speed and we get additonaly 8s onslaught most of the time. Onslaught support has only 10% mana multiplayer so with this and essence worm increase mana reservation herald of ice reserve 37% of mana. 63% available for mom is more than enough for me.

Also for map farming i go for bisco collar instead of rare ammy. We lose some dps but it gives huge boost to loot.

Also what do you think about new harbinger sword? The Rippling Thoughts - sadly it has no critical but 21lvl arcane surge buff, nice spell damage and area of effect and this special lightning cascade that has decent dmg for clearing white trash. Sadly it is only on hits so blade vortex doesnt proc it but shield charge does. Since we use shield charge to curse we could add even more usefull stuff. Just add blind, ice bite for free frenzy and innervate so when we kill shocked enemy we gain flat lightning damage. Of course its for mapping.
When ill get some currency(super unlucky this league) ill give it a try since its only theorycrafting and im too lazy to use path of building to compare all stuff :P

The mapping aspect of this build can get annoying, that's for sure. But it seems like you got it set up in a better way than I did lol.

As for the Harbinger sword. I'm not sure. I've been asked many times about my thoughts and it's really hard to say because I've not been able to play with it and see how it feels. Definitely want to when the price comes to a reasonable level!
*Forum Bugged and double posted.
Last edited by Jelbishi on Aug 14, 2017, 1:42:43 PM
Got my hands on

It actually feels pretty good. My BV tooltip is about 100 avg dmg(in city) less than with dagger i had but we get 21lvl arcane surge(which already compensate i think) + right now i got about 5k avg dmg on "lightning cascade" which literally shater mobs alone. In sword i got innervate so free shock + lightning dmg to BV when we kill shocked enemy, Ice bite for free frenzy charges and i put onslaught here. I observed that it doesnt proc so much when linked to herald of ice because hoi doesnt kill much stuff.
It helps a lot in boss fights. I just stack bv 20 times and then spam shield charge to proc lightning cascade.

Btw what is your tooltip with 20 blades and hatred on in dmg items put on?
I also went for Acro and phase acro but dunno if its worth. We got a lot of evasion but additonal dodge seems really nice too but dunno if it wouldnt be better to spend those points on hp nodes.
Last edited by magnum555 on Aug 14, 2017, 2:36:15 PM
Why alira and not kraityn?
Marvin "Big Peepee" Hernandez

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info