[3.5] For Scion - Dual Curse Crit. Based Blade Vortex as Elementalist + Assassin (SSF Viable)

How is this build going to change whit the new patch?
"
donkrew wrote:
How is this build going to change whit the new patch?

This build pretty much got a buff with new ascendancy changes.

With the introduction of shaper/elder rares, this build got even stronger.

The following are some examples of Shaper/elder rares that will greatly buff the build:

with the ascendency revamp, anything changes in ascendency choice?
thanks for your guide
"
Loethor wrote:
thanks for your guide

The ascendancy choice remained the same. :)
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Loethor wrote:
thanks for your guide

The ascendancy choice remained the same. :)

Could you explain what makes Assassin better than Inquisitor? Could Inquisitor be a good choice if I converted all my damage to elemental?
"
Imbajoe wrote:

Could you explain what makes Assassin better than Inquisitor? Could Inquisitor be a good choice if I converted all my damage to elemental?

The build is crit based and Assassin provide 100% uptime on power charges, making it better.
Is there any reason to avoid the pretty easy to get max Power charges you could grab?
"
eranpoe wrote:
Is there any reason to avoid the pretty easy to get max Power charges you could grab?

More power charges will be good if you dual wield Void Batteries. Otherwise the skill points are better spent elsewhere. :)
Hi,

silly question, i have leveled all the spells your recomending and i have to do 2nd and 3rd lab. but the next point i am getting i cannot get on that tree until i have ascended to witch and thats like 15 levels a head..

what to do with the points i got now
"
tsmikos wrote:
Hi,

silly question, i have leveled all the spells your recomending and i have to do 2nd and 3rd lab. but the next point i am getting i cannot get on that tree until i have ascended to witch and thats like 15 levels a head..

what to do with the points i got now

You can follow this skill tree to connect to the starting point of Witch cluster and you can proceed to follow level 75 skill tree.

Once you complete Merciless lab and pick up Path of the Witch, you will disconnect the skill tree as shown:

and

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info