[3.5] For Scion - Dual Curse Crit. Based Blade Vortex as Elementalist + Assassin (SSF Viable)

"
gigantop1993 wrote:
So, dead build? I can't beat merci iazaro, thx for my lost nerve, so bad build for sff.

This build handles Izaro fine and should do more damage now with elder/shaper items (damage is insanely high with them).

Looking at your character, you have many gears without life roll. Look into getting all slots with life rolls and have your resistance capped.

I would also recommend you to use wand instead of scepter as wands can roll very high spell damage.

Run Enfeeble + Blasphemy.

To fight Izaro for the very first time to get the points, you can try these steps:
"
1. use a decoy totem
2. at phase 1, keep using decoy totem to lure izaro
3. run around and destroy all portals/gargoyles/fonts/whatever
4. defeat izaro
5. at phase 2, keep using decoy totem to lure izaro
6. destroy all portals/gargoyles/fonts/whatever
7. defeat izaro
8. at phase 3, keep using decoy totem to lure izaro
9. defeat izaro

Hey bud I'd like to thank you for all the information here. Been wanting to try a BV build out. I started this thing "SSF" in that I ran it till T5 maps and then switched over (my guildies i play with constantly were starting to get further along)

Anyways I've gotten up towards 5L carcass jack and am 85 currently. This is the first time I've killed uber izaro (2nd try I got him!) so thanks. I appreciate the effort you put in.
"
sk1tt1sh wrote:
Hey bud I'd like to thank you for all the information here. Been wanting to try a BV build out. I started this thing "SSF" in that I ran it till T5 maps and then switched over (my guildies i play with constantly were starting to get further along)

Anyways I've gotten up towards 5L carcass jack and am 85 currently. This is the first time I've killed uber izaro (2nd try I got him!) so thanks. I appreciate the effort you put in.

Congrats on your Uber Izaro clear. :)

Look out for weapons like these:

They provide huge damage buff to Blade Vortex.
Hey i'm quite new to the game (1 2 month), I Wonder if this build is still viable and I would try it in ssf HC, Do you think it's possible or it's not a deathless build ?

Also I Wonder if this build could be possible as an elementalist ? or only for scion.

Sorry if my question can looks a bit stupid xD
"
sadzo wrote:
Hey i'm quite new to the game (1 2 month), I Wonder if this build is still viable and I would try it in ssf HC, Do you think it's possible or it's not a deathless build ?

Also I Wonder if this build could be possible as an elementalist ? or only for scion.

Sorry if my question can looks a bit stupid xD

It is possible to play the build in SSF HC if you observe these rules:

"
- 400 additional life per act. E.g. If you are in act 5, you should have 2000 life pool. When you are in act 10, you should have 4000.

- Always have your resistance capped

- Have anti-bleed and anti-freeze flasks

Another build that you can consider for SSF is this (I am currently playing it in SSF Abyss).

You will need to farm for 2 x Oni Goroshi swords (this can take couple of hours) and you will have immediate access to 6L.

The rules above applies too.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
sk1tt1sh wrote:

Congrats on your Uber Izaro clear. :)

Look out for weapons like these:

They provide huge damage buff to Blade Vortex.

Thanks man!

I was thinking to try to roll one dagger like that. I rolled a scepter for a friend doing the reave berserker and his dps and clear speed went through the roof.
Last edited by sk1tt1sh on Feb 8, 2018, 3:05:17 PM
Anyone manage to down red tier elder or shaper with this yet?
"
Skarwind wrote:
Anyone manage to down red tier elder or shaper with this yet?

Didn't try red tier Elder but Shaper yes (pretty easy too).

EDIT: Red Elder should be easy too.

Last edited by kira1414 on Feb 16, 2018, 10:22:42 PM
I will give this build a shot in the upcomming league.

Any idea how i could squeeze in a herald (probably of ash) with all that reserved mana?
For now i probably have to plan without the enlighten support, so mana is going to be really tight.

And i am still debating over Covenant and Carcass Jack, hm.
Last edited by Sophrael on Feb 28, 2018, 6:17:45 AM
"
Sophrael wrote:
I will give this build a shot in the upcomming league.

Any idea how i could squeeze in a herald (probably of ash) with all that reserved mana?
For now i probably have to plan without the enlighten support, so mana is going to be really tight.

And i am still debating over Covenant and Carcass Jack, hm.

It is definitely possible to add Herald of Ash into the build.

You will need Elder's ring (at least iLvl 75) with Curse Enemies with Level # Warlord's Mark on Hit.

This will enable you to drop Warlord's Mark curse from Blasphemy and you can replace it with Herald of Ash. You will end up with a larger mana pool for your expenses. :)

Covenant vs Carcass Jack is definitely a tough choice over there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info