The Harbinger League Challenges and Rewards

Poorman character effect..... do not want.
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
quite lame for rewards not sure ill even give a damn about getting challenges done as these are some of the worst ive seen in a long time i know ill try the league just to test the play with the new mechanic but i dont think ill even aim for mapping
GGG stil have time to change second and third chalenge rewards.I dont like it.PLS change it.
by far the worst challenge rewards.
What happened to div cards related challenges?
Don't really like crown and char effect mtx but it will be look nice on someone like curse support IMHO
Why is 0/400 Pale council a thing? That's 100 maps, so 400 fragments, so 2000 prophecies?

Shouldn't it be something more reasonable, like 100?
I wish these blue... triangle shaped things on crown and character effect were an actual blue-ish arcane flames. THAT would be awesome. Right now it looks like a requiem to the MS Paint.
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
Last edited by DigitalCage on Jul 31, 2017, 5:45:11 AM
i kinda expected some better free mtx for the 3.0.0 patch , eyes and animation are soso but that crow is just pure rubish
The challenges look nice, but the mtx-rewards are underwhelming at best. I expected much better. When I saw them in 2d in a standing picture I wanted to believe that the picture didnt do them justice, but it seems it did. This is sad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info