The Harbinger League Challenges and Rewards

no more armor rewards in this game, only footprints, portals and other shit =( Sad
It doesn't really matter because I'll just focus on getting 12 challenges this league, the rest is ugly as hell :(

Maybe for the pride, maybe . . .
Man that harbinger crown effect is so awful, eyes are great, character effect is ok, crown just so ugly. Theres still time to replace it with something... anything! D:
Not gonna lie, everything but the eyes looks kinda lame. If they were actual blue flame MTXs I'd be much more interested, even if they were just footprints and portals again. Still can't wait for Harbinger and 3.0 though.
It's kind of cool that the crown effect looks like Silence debuff from L2. :D

Anyway I'm glad that the eyes are within my reach. Thank you!
Last edited by Langhun on Jul 31, 2017, 7:15:42 AM
"
FightBear113 wrote:
At what point are we allowed to say that: eyes, ok. character effect, ok. Helmet effect, worst thing I've ever seen. How did "Yeah I really want my character to look like the end of an electric toothbrush" pass inspection. I get that glowing blue is the theme but if you just ripped the deicide helmet and made it blue people would have sky-boners

Lol, dont worry mate, you had the longest league ever and not got past the 2nd MTX treshold.

And looking through the rest of the commments... some of you guys are a joke and typical Reddit whiners. Whats with all the 13/16/19 challenge completed guys bitching about rewards not being good enough?

If you couldnt even get 36 completed in Legacy....

I'm looking forward to the league even though I might have to settle for 36 this time cuz of RL getting in the way.

Last edited by Zaraxia on Jul 31, 2017, 7:15:23 AM
Challenges themselves look pretty cool. You guys have really improved them. The MTX, however, look terrible. The eyes are okay, but they'll probably be very difficult to see in-game. The rest look worse than no MTX at all. I seriously wouldn't wear them if someone gave them to me for free and took away all my other MTX. They're bad.

"
Zaraxia wrote:
"
FightBear113 wrote:
At what point are we allowed to say that: eyes, ok. character effect, ok. Helmet effect, worst thing I've ever seen. How did "Yeah I really want my character to look like the end of an electric toothbrush" pass inspection. I get that glowing blue is the theme but if you just ripped the deicide helmet and made it blue people would have sky-boners

Lol, dont worry mate, you had the longest league ever and not got past the 2nd MTX treshold.

And looking through the rest of the commments... some of you guys are a joke and typical Reddit whiners. Whats with all the 13/16/19 challenge completed guys bitching about rewards not being good enough?

I'm looking forward to the league even though I might have to settle for 36 this time cuz of RL getting in the way.

Why are you assuming that people who didn't do many challenges in Legacy couldn't do them rather than didn't want to do them? I personally got 36 challenges in Breach because the rewards looked cool and Breach league was really fun. I got basically no challenges in Legacy because I couldn't care less about the MTX this league and the leaguestone mechanic wore out really quickly for me.

"What's with all the low amount of challenges completed bitching about the rewards not being good enough"? Really? Did you stop to think for a moment before typing that out? The reason that people who don't like the rewards have low challenge completion is because...they don't like the rewards so they're not going to do the challenges, of which the sole purpose is to get those rewards that they don't care about?
the challenges are good atleast for ppl that dont have "too" much time to play but still want to reach 36/40.
Some ppl complain about the challenges beeing too easy etc so maybe GGG coudl start making 44-50 ? Challanges instead of 40 but keep the rewards as they are.
"
mysterymeat3 wrote:
Challenges themselves look pretty cool. You guys have really improved them. The MTX, however, look terrible. The eyes are okay, but they'll probably be very difficult to see in-game. The rest look worse than no MTX at all. I seriously wouldn't wear them if someone gave them to me for free and took away all my other MTX. They're bad.

"
Zaraxia wrote:
"
FightBear113 wrote:

Why are you assuming that people who didn't do many challenges in Legacy couldn't do them rather than didn't want to do them? I personally got 36 challenges in Breach because the rewards looked cool and Breach league was really fun. I got basically no challenges in Legacy because I couldn't care less about the MTX this league and the leaguestone mechanic wore out really quickly for me.

"What's with all the low amount of challenges completed bitching about the rewards not being good enough"? Really? Did you stop to think for a moment before typing that out? The reason that people who don't like the rewards have low challenge completion is because...they don't like the rewards so they're not going to do the challenges, of which the sole purpose is to get those rewards that they don't care about?

So let me get this straight... you are ok with everyone else giving their opinion, but when you see one that you don't agree with or even took personal, I should think before typing something out? Thank you though, you made me laugh out loud for real.

I think, after reading many comments on how awesome it is, that the legacy portal is badass looking. So no reason to get 36?
Personally I love the big ass totems, always incentive for me.
The rewards arent that bad, the eyes are some of the best ever! Except that crown is so horrible..

DOWN WITH THE CROWN! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info