The Harbinger League Challenges and Rewards

AS MY BOY FRANKY WOULD SAY. OVERALL THAT IS JUST SUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR LAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

comparing each no wonder the 12 is lame its eazy to do so they said here is a lame reward for just playing the story mode.

24 is what the first one should be. since it is lame but not that lame.

36 is what 24 should be because its not lame but also its worth to do 24 of the 40.

36 is for people who just dont have a life and want a job at playing this game to achieve that reward. games are about fun not working your ass off after working all day at a job just to come home and work at playing a video game to do stupid shit. the real award should be like 500 mtx coins or something actually worth the time and investment into playing and doing that much.
rawrawr
Not gonna lie, those are the worst rewards I've seen yet for a league. Only the 12 challenges one seems any decent, the crown and character effect are awful in my opinion.

Oh well, at least I will sleep easier knowing I don't have to push as hard for 36 challenges
Holy shit, the 24 and 36 are SO ugly, just getting 12 and then cya.
mtx this mtx that, last league it was boots, weapon, port effect, now they rotate into something else, its cool, and only natural

but harbinger league as itself, oh boy is that borring, after legacy especially, its just some few extra mobs that spawn and nothing more, i cant play again even if i only have to endure first 4 acts once

it just isnt interesting nearly as perandus or legacy or few others

i surely hope next league will be a bit more creative

kudos for 10 acts
Need Harbingers MTX! They looks GG!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
The 24 & 36 rewards are so so bad.

I can't believe it passed 'quality control' or that someone in charge gave the 'okay' on it.

The 3.0 supporter packs are similar, though not as bad...there is so much better art and design to have chosen from from the new content and yet the included armor sets are awful (Outlaw being the exception).
The 24 & 36 rewards are so so bad.

I can't believe it passed 'quality control' or that someone in charge gave the 'okay' on it.

The 3.0 supporter packs are similar, though not as bad...there is so much better art and design to have chosen from from the new content and yet the included armor sets are awful (Outlaw being the exception).
These rewards are just so eu..., besides the eyes (that are kind of impossible to spot 99% of the time) the other rewards are just....

I think the ones we have now instead of being 12/24/36 should've been 9,15,21 and 27,36 could've been a pet/portal to spice things up for such a huge release.

Instead we got rewards that are way less interesting then anything from the last 3 leagues. (personally I think 24/36 are actually ugly)

I know it's free, but having people keep playing later into the leagues is normally mainly due to the different challenges and the rewards they give, very few of the people I know actually do it for the totem and only for the cosmetics.
Having cosmetic rewards that people don't want does not inspire long term time investment.
ign:Cursedflame
Last edited by Cursedflame on Aug 20, 2017, 3:32:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info