The Harbinger League Challenges and Rewards

I guess another league where i won't care about the rewards past 12 challenges mark :(
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Rakschas666 wrote:
The challenges look nice, but the mtx-rewards are underwhelming at best. I expected much better. When I saw them in 2d in a standing picture I wanted to believe that the picture didnt do them justice, but it seems it did. This is sad.

safe to assume the league specific MTX for 60$ will be highly superior to the "freebies"
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Good thing you toned down the map madness somewhat, with three endgame grinds instead of four. Still, doing Izaro a hundred fucking times is going to be one hell of a bitch, no idea if I can succeed without the league being prolonged like Legacy was, so I think this time I'll pass on the grindiest of challenges. Still, that was my original plan anyway, I only ever wanted to get one full totem with the birdie on top and then promised myself I would never do that again.

Still, these microtransactions look baller as hell, so I actually might aim for 36, even though I thought I would be skipping the league altogether. Getting 36 shouldn't be too difficult to do.

EDIT: Saw the 36 reward, I think going up to 24 will actually be fine. Or hell, even 12 really.
Last edited by Xfing on Jul 31, 2017, 6:07:08 AM
IMHO: worst rewards ever. I guess it might be even better not to do any rewards than these. The only thing that looks good is eyes effect, but apparently it's not gonna be noticable in game. As for these blue triangles... simply disgusting, I'd pay money not to see that. Ofcourse I exaggerate, but you get the point...

Anyways, yearning for the league to start because 3.0 new content and changes to the game look amazing and very refreshing.
IGN:
Invasion: pewewPewpepppewePwepw
Onslaught: SporkDatShitOutaThem
Softcore: DualSporkIsHere
"
Marxone wrote:
"
Rakschas666 wrote:
The challenges look nice, but the mtx-rewards are underwhelming at best. I expected much better. When I saw them in 2d in a standing picture I wanted to believe that the picture didnt do them justice, but it seems it did. This is sad.

safe to assume the league specific MTX for 60$ will be highly superior to the "freebies"

haha, yea the packs will sell very well. I'll still try to get 24 challenges as usual though, just for fun.
The 'Complete following Encounters' challenge got me excited. I know which one I won't be able to complete, heh-heh.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
ez 36/40 40/40 realy glad they brought it down to 3 endgame grinds thats more then enough 4 was a bit to much
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Last edited by jackof8lades on Jul 31, 2017, 6:29:06 AM
No reason to go for more than the first mtx. On the positive side I have no pressure this time to do the challenges.

The real interest in 3.0 for me are the new acts.
Last edited by LuxFerre on Jul 31, 2017, 6:38:51 AM
Are there some major overhauls in prophecies? 100 pale councils? U w0t m8?
The challenges are good.
Rewards:
Eyes - good.
Crown - crap.
Character Effect - crap.

I'll complete all just for totem...
This world is a meme Exile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info