The Harbinger League Challenges and Rewards

"
Wazz72 wrote:
Will try and go for 24, since I'll have some time off next week and the league looks promising, but I'll be cool with 12, eyes are really nice.

Btw haven't seen the video yet so sorry for asking, what is a Rogue Shadow? A rogue exile summoned by a harbringer?

It's a rogue exile which spawned as the shadow class.
Last edited by sarannah101 on Jul 31, 2017, 3:33:35 AM
Hands down, the worst challenge rewards I've seen, like ever!
Especially for the biggest expansion you've released.
So fucking pathetic, I am deeply disappointed.
Eyes: Neet !
Crown : What the ... ??
effect : THE FUK ??!!

i do understand, that all the time you had you used to make expansion.... but honestly rewards feels like 30 min work. In that case you could make a showcase for rewards and Fans would make so much better work.
GGG, with all respect, I get that you're busy with the huge expansion and all, but these look like a 10 year old drew some zigzag lines in paint.
Please think about remaking the 24 and 36 challenges rewards. :-/ They really look totally underwhelming.
"
TheMonstercat wrote:
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
Eyes is cool.
Crown... neutral, but two copies (skin and attachment) is nice.
Character effect. Well, I use Soul nexus clarity for something like that, so it's good for me.

Challenges are easier that in Legacy, but encounters with really specific skill based conditions (haha, no - DPS check only) are interesting.

wrong reply

I say exactly that I feel. Keep in mind that your opinion is not my opinion.

Anyway, I find character effect usable, but this (Harbinger aura) will be much better:

Spoiler
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
Challenges for this one seem pretty decent. But the MTX rewards...meh. I guess I'll get the eyes, but the other two are terrible.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
These are very reasonable challenges, I tip my fedora for you guys.

Will try the league now
The Hyperbomber for 2.6: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879383
As usual not worth the effort to complete the challenges.
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
"
TheMonstercat wrote:
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
Eyes is cool.
Crown... neutral, but two copies (skin and attachment) is nice.
Character effect. Well, I use Soul nexus clarity for something like that, so it's good for me.

Challenges are easier that in Legacy, but encounters with really specific skill based conditions (haha, no - DPS check only) are interesting.

wrong reply

I say exactly that I feel. Keep in mind that your opinion is not my opinion.

Anyway, I find character effect usable, but this (Harbinger aura) will be much better:

Spoiler

No my dude, i meant i replied to the wrong post lol i dont agree or disagree with you! I meant to reply to the other dude that was talking shit to me XD
I am a drama queen, like my father before me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info