The Last Weekend for Legacy League, Legacy Hat, Classic Mystery Box and Legacy Supporter Packs!

"
VigilanteCat wrote:
When will the mystery box items be hitting the regular store? I need to finish my Arcane Lightning Armor set and I want to snag a few other goodies from there as well.

There's usually a delay of a month.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Please reconsider not adding league stones to the core game. It was a fun way to customise the gaming experience and would be a great opportunity to declutter the core game with regards to all the random encounters.
"...will end at Aug 01, 2017 12:00 AM (This is displayed in your local time)"

My local time has a 24hr clock so we dont ever get confused. So this 12:00 AM youre talking about, is that midnight or lunch?
"
Riborg wrote:
"...will end at Aug 01, 2017 12:00 AM (This is displayed in your local time)"

My local time has a 24hr clock so we dont ever get confused. So this 12:00 AM youre talking about, is that midnight or lunch?

"
Archwizard wrote:
"
fred84 wrote:
"Aug 01, 2017 12:00 AM" that's why I can't stand the 12-hour format.

Is the above time indicating midday or midnight?
If midnight, is the midnight between the 31st and the 1st or between the 1st and the 2nd?

Even though it's technically improper to use am/pm with 12:00 because meridiem (the m in am/pm) means Midday, therefore Noon cannot be before or after itself, "12:00 am" is colloquially used to mean Midnight while "12:00 pm" is Noon.

And Midnight always starts a day, never ends it. Aug 01, 2017 Midnight - 11:59:59 pm is the full day of Aug 01.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
fred84 wrote:
so you go 11pm -> 12am -> 1am ? good lord, I hope you can see how it does not make any sense whatsoever to an outsider.

the best explanation so far is: there's no 24:00, the day ends 1s (or whatever is taken as smallest time fraction) before. And from this point, 12 PM can only be noon, not midnight.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME IF THE XBOX ONE BETA IS STILL ON ?
"
JudasDoor wrote:
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME IF THE XBOX ONE BETA IS STILL ON ?

It is, it just started a couple of days ago.
"
fred84 wrote:
"Aug 01, 2017 12:00 AM" that's why I can't stand the 12-hour format.

Is the above time indicating midday or midnight?
If midnight, is the midnight between the 31st and the 1st or between the 1st and the 2nd?

Using 12 hour format in international website should be punishable by slapping
Setting any date to 12:00 then - damn, beheading is the only way
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
so when legacy leagues ends, is there any chance that i may gather the purple necrotic armour set? last time i purchased 30 boxes and got only the gloves :(
"
Alysma wrote:
Please reconsider not adding league stones to the core game. It was a fun way to customise the gaming experience and would be a great opportunity to declutter the core game with regards to all the random encounters.

+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info