The Last Weekend for Legacy League, Legacy Hat, Classic Mystery Box and Legacy Supporter Packs!

Yay finally it ends!!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
thank god that league which was turning into a meme finally ends. (◡‿◡✿) Having it finally ending after all that time..... it definitly taught me a lesson to stop playing leagues. :)
Legacy League was bad to me. Could the first Weeks only do weekend player. Found 1 Reliq, that was bullshit, buy some reliqs for 80/90 chaos, more bullshit drop, and that it was. No facebreaker with 998 PD fpr me, no Kaom's Heart with 1000 life. No headhunter drop and no chancing will help (got 2 unique bullshit belts). 3000 hours gameplay and now the hope to get the good items at legacy laegue and then i was f...ed by legacy league.

Yeah, thanks for nothing.

Legacy league was amazing, thank you so much
Farewell Legacy League *waves*
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Please consider adding leaguestones/reliquary keys to the regular gameplay! It was one of the best things that ever happened in PoE, giving players control over their gameplay. While showing off past leagues, and giving players a very very small chance to earn legacy items. Even new players want a chance(no matter how small) to aim for the best possible items.

What turmoil league has shown me is that control over what gameplay you want in your maps is vital to keep progressing. When my character was undergeared and ran into beyond(or optional breaches) I definately was not ready for it.
In this turmoil event things like that couldn't be avoided until my character was actually ready for it(resulting in frustrating experience loss), an option which leaguestones added to the game.

So, please consider adding leaguestones/reliquary keys to the main/regular gameplay.
Leaguestones were amazing for a guy who never played most of the old leagues. Add them to the game, make them as common as a chaos drop maybe, I will miss you Legacy... you were like a grandfather to me, telling me all the past stories that kept me going and going and going...
So there is a timeframe of 22 hours to sort all your legacy stuff in the parent league?!
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
Last edited by Fips_PoE on Jul 28, 2017, 2:04:12 PM
When will the mystery box items be hitting the regular store? I need to finish my Arcane Lightning Armor set and I want to snag a few other goodies from there as well.
Just have to laugh sometimes.... Played all Legacy league long - not a single Exalt dropped for me. Then I get 2 within an hour of each other today (also got a divine today too).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info