The Last Weekend for Legacy League, Legacy Hat, Classic Mystery Box and Legacy Supporter Packs!

Legacy Support was one of the most boring packs you've guys come out with to date.

I await the day you guys blow my mind, like you used to with the last 2 I got.

They been boring, dull, and uninspiring to look at.

"Oh! A black armor, gold trim, and a red cape!", I mean how long did it take you come up with that one?

When Prophesy Support came in, the armor was original and fantastic. Boring 12th century looking armor doesnt cut the appeal anymore.

Like, really... get it together guys.

I have a feeling the new Expansion is going to blow monkeynuts, not because of all the changes.
But more so the story and environmental feel is going to flop like Blizz did with D3; an atrocious story if I ever did play.

If this fails, it's going to be very clear; you guys at GGG have taken down the dark road of greed.

Where you care more about people spending their cash on glitter and glam, then telling a good story with good gameplay. It can already be told by your increases to pack prices, micro transaction prices, the lightning scrop being $110 STILL, and the crap design you been doing with back and bubble items.

If it happens, let me be the first to say it here:

"You deserve that new Mixed steam rating, GGG."
Last edited by raysuko on Jul 30, 2017, 9:48:29 AM
My ex wife left me :(
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
how many exas do you have ?
"
fred84 wrote:
"
Alysma wrote:
Please reconsider not adding league stones to the core game. It was a fun way to customise the gaming experience and would be a great opportunity to declutter the core game with regards to all the random encounters.

+1

+1
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
"
KOrchann wrote:
"
fred84 wrote:
"
Alysma wrote:
Please reconsider not adding league stones to the core game. It was a fun way to customise the gaming experience and would be a great opportunity to declutter the core game with regards to all the random encounters.

+1

+1

+1
Should I buy the Legacy brimmed hat right now?
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Did someone already got his reward for 2W Turmoil?
Payment plan for videogame MTX?

While I didn't actually LOL, now seems like an appropriate time to say I did.
Please reconsider not adding league stones to the core game!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I thought these packs were going off line today at 6pm, and the new league supporter packs were going to be for sale....
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info