[3.4] HC RT Sunder Gladiator League Starter Build Guide

Got some question? I can get mana leech instead? I have trouble sustaining mana.
"
invoker232 wrote:
Got some question? I can get mana leech instead? I have trouble sustaining mana.

1)Leech on Gloves
2)Leech on Jewels
3)
"
1)Leech on Gloves
2)Leech on Jewels
3)

How are you liking Prism over Temp?
Last edited by Priose on Aug 7, 2017, 4:31:37 PM
Thank to Prosmatic eclipse i dont need more mana leech on Items. Maby i will change it if i will find better gloves.
Last edited by Ene on Aug 7, 2017, 4:48:41 PM
"
invoker232 wrote:

There is a 0.4% mana leech passive in the duelist section in the middle ring. Is more than enough to sustain.
currently doing bandits, just one question Why not Oak ? for regen phys reduction and phys dmg. It seems alright...
What do you think about the new crimson dance node? worth picking?
IGN: Lnvoker
If you guys need something to look at for this build you can look at my char for this league. Works pretty fucking well right now...
Only at 7.2k HP for now, but i can get to 8k with some tuning.
I also paid a lot of chaos for the mace, since i liked it a lot. It has a very end high damage with chaos resist and fire resist, and if i can stack enough attack speed on jewels, it should work pretty well!)

On a 5 link, with frenzy charges i do 72k dps i think. (no phys damage on rings and amulet or gloves yet)

Gear is not optimal yet at all. (rings are kinda weak)

My plan for the next levels is to get more life on the tree near thick skin and one more jewel socket and frenzy charge on the right side of the tree.

Damage is pretty good right now, so i dont need to invest in the mace wheel again yet.

Need to do uber lab soon also

I went for +2 passive skills, which will give me basically an extra jewel (7% life, 15-16% phys damage and some resists, and 10 STR)

My 6th link for sunder will be Ruthless i think, since i went mace specialization. (i will get culling strike every 3 attacks with the node called Skull Cracking, because ruthless gives a garanteed stun. It's pretty solid to fight map bosses to be honest.)

Looking forward to map further, taking it pretty safe for now in t6-t7 maps.
If you are going to face a real challenge, it has to be a real challenge. You can't accomplish anything without the possibility of failure.
Last edited by Xeian on Aug 8, 2017, 1:29:31 PM
playing a variation of this build and it's really fun and a decent league starter but it falls of dramatically at t12. i have roughly 150k dps on path of building with a 5l and struggle to kill any boss t12+

not sure if there is a weapon or skill swap possible to increase single target boss damage or wether it will always be bad.

still, it's a fun build despite it's flaws
Whats the suggested swap for Enduring Cry / CWDT? As that support gem no longer supports shouts...?
Last edited by Ceremony on Aug 9, 2017, 12:31:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info