[3.4] HC RT Sunder Gladiator League Starter Build Guide

I put in Maim instead of Ruthless and they have practically the same DPS increase (in my setup anyway, with your skill tree) whilst Maim gives the -30% movement modifier on enemies. I think it might be the better choice of the two. Also it should scale the bleedsplosions right, as the mob extra damage taken is added as a debuff on them?
Last edited by ludise on Aug 3, 2017, 10:06:57 AM
"
ludise wrote:
I put in Maim instead of Ruthless and they have practically the same DPS increase (in my setup anyway, with your skill tree) whilst Maim gives the -30% movement modifier on enemies. I think it might be the better choice of the two. Also it should scale the bleedsplosions right, as the mob extra damage taken is added as a debuff on them?

The dps difference for me is about 20k until the maim debuff kicks in, then it's pretty much the same dps. You are correct in that the Maim debuff will increase all your physical damage, bleed and bleedsplosions included, that's why I've been playing with the idea of linking Maim to the WC-Totem for bosses and tough essence rares. I'm just not quite sure what to drop for it yet. I will also be testing Ruthless vs Maim as a 5th link once 3.0 hits live and will update the guide according to my findings.
I prefer alkaizer tree for HC.
But the idea of the build is around the same.
Dont underestimate Druidic Rite and Primal Spirit for the flasks bonuses, it's super strong.
I will roll into this for 3.0
Cheers
If you are going to face a real challenge, it has to be a real challenge. You can't accomplish anything without the possibility of failure.
Last edited by Xeian on Aug 3, 2017, 3:20:03 PM
What colors for prismatic eclipse would give the most damage for this build? Cant seem to calculate it using PoB.
"
SwagMuffinz wrote:
What colors for prismatic eclipse would give the most damage for this build? Cant seem to calculate it using PoB.

That depends on how fast your rare weapon is, the level of your Multistrike and what your tree looks like. You would have to test it for your character's current state, generally 3 greens is pretty good though as it also makes for a smoother Whirling Blades animation. If you already have a fast swinging rare axe the The Princess or Tempestuous Steel are better dps choices for the build.
Last edited by Yoshii on Aug 4, 2017, 3:25:48 AM
Hey, this glad can kill atziri in 1-2ex gear at 80 lvl? Or slayer version will be stronger for starting 3.0?
Could you plz post a PoB link instead of all the other sections? So much better.
Waiting for updates on the best links for 3.0.
Personally I'm going to try Ruthless in Sunder and Maim on 4L WC, probably dropping Vaal Disc and Arctic armour since I´m playing SC.
nevermind
Last edited by BigBankHank on Aug 5, 2017, 3:51:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info