[3.4] HC RT Sunder Gladiator League Starter Build Guide [Delve] [Fully Updated]

"
Completed 15 ChallengesWorstSmitesEU wrote:
"
Completed 12 Challengesm0onknight wrote:
Hey, I'm doing a similar build to this on the 2week race. What would you change for berzerker? Do you think berzerker is worth it? I know you mention it in the main text.


I think Berzerker has potential but i haven't done enough testing to be certain about it, the left side of the tree should look pretty much the same on the right however I'm not sure, maybe pick up Vaal Pact, but then you'd have to gain frenzy charges some other way (the daresso sword off-hand maybe?). Also Berzerker doesn't synergize with block as well as Gladiator does. I wish i could give more solid advice but that's all I've got.


Thanks for that, useful! I'm finding berzerker pretty good but I'm lacking a bit in survivability at the moment. How is survivability against tough rares/bosses without vaal pact with the gladiator version? Also, sorry to keep asking questions! How do you feel a raider would fare?
nice build. thanks!
Hello WorstSmitesEU,

have you considered the new Ruthless as a Gem for Sunder, and which would you replace?
"
Completed 12 Challengesm0onknight wrote:
"
Completed 15 ChallengesWorstSmitesEU wrote:
"
Completed 12 Challengesm0onknight wrote:
Hey, I'm doing a similar build to this on the 2week race. What would you change for berzerker? Do you think berzerker is worth it? I know you mention it in the main text.


I think Berzerker has potential but i haven't done enough testing to be certain about it, the left side of the tree should look pretty much the same on the right however I'm not sure, maybe pick up Vaal Pact, but then you'd have to gain frenzy charges some other way (the daresso sword off-hand maybe?). Also Berzerker doesn't synergize with block as well as Gladiator does. I wish i could give more solid advice but that's all I've got.


Thanks for that, useful! I'm finding berzerker pretty good but I'm lacking a bit in survivability at the moment. How is survivability against tough rares/bosses without vaal pact with the gladiator version? Also, sorry to keep asking questions! How do you feel a raider would fare?


The survivability as gladiator is insane, you're stacking all kinds of mitigation, block from tree and ascendancy, dodge from vaal grace, less crit damage from the belt, phys reduction from flasks and armour and a ton of life, absolutely no need for vaal pact on the gladiator.
Raider can work but I don't think it comes close to gladiator in terms of survivability.
"
Completed 16 Challengesechibob wrote:
Hello WorstSmitesEU,

have you considered the new Ruthless as a Gem for Sunder, and which would you replace?


I've thought about using it, thing is it is kind of unreliable in a way, similar to how melee damage on full life is, so i would probably swap those two, but i haven't actually tested it enough.
What kind of block rate this build aims at? I did a real quick mock-up in PoB and ended up with 23% before uberlab. Sounds low to me...

Would there be any point in sacrificing some dmg or life and aim for Blade Barrier? That path would give 7% more block %.

Last edited by Ormoslormos on Jul 18, 2017, 3:43:39 PM
What kind of map tier would I expect to be able to run with this build? I'm assuming there are no gameplay videos?
"
Completed 6 ChallengesOrmoslormos wrote:
What kind of block rate this build aims at? I did a real quick mock-up in PoB and ended up with 23% before uberlab. Sounds low to me...

Would there be any point in sacrificing some dmg or life and aim for Blade Barrier? That path would give 7% more block %.



http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Prismatic_Eclipse

8% additional Block Chance while Dual Wielding
What's your opinion on using Varunastra+Prismatic Eclipse?

I'm seeing a lot of people using that on the 2 weeks HC race.
I'm wondering if melee damage on full life is really the best option as a sixth link.

If I use WED instead, this allows the use of blood rage (can't be used with melee dmg on full life) and I end up with roughly the same damage (blood rage + WED compared to melee on full life without blood rage)

Playing this build on turmoil league at the moment and enjoy it a lot :)

I'm using a 4link ancestral warchief setup and play without arctic armour

Here my setup: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/blah2k6/characters?characterName=Getuemmel

Last edited by blah2k6 on Jul 21, 2017, 1:51:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info