[3.4] HC RT Sunder Gladiator League Starter Build Guide

Im using witchfire + lion roar + atziri flask (cannot afford taste of hate because its like 300-400c).

I even tried with Gruthkul's Pelt Wyrmscale Doublet (100% increased dmg) but its meh.Bosses are insanely hard idk if i invest in respecing will bring me more results. Just need bosskiller friend and i will clear maps for seconds :D Have 360dps axe .. maybe need to try to buy 400 or more :(
"
Completed 18 Challengesvelislav87 wrote:
Im using witchfire + lion roar + atziri flask (cannot afford taste of hate because its like 300-400c).

I even tried with Gruthkul's Pelt Wyrmscale Doublet (100% increased dmg) but its meh.Bosses are insanely hard idk if i invest in respecing will bring me more results. Just need bosskiller friend and i will clear maps for seconds :D Have 360dps axe .. maybe need to try to buy 400 or more :(


Adjusting the PoB of my Beta character to your setup I lose 110k DPS. Not justifiable in any way.
Any change/nerf/buff to the build after the last beta patch other than the flasks?
What do you think about Vaal pact? Wouldn't it help more instead of 4 "Evasion and life" nodes?
"
Completed 11 Challengessabotagge wrote:
Any change/nerf/buff to the build after the last beta patch other than the flasks?


Not to my knowledge, all the changes seem to have been targeted at spell/crit/dot/es and we're not using any of that here. Other stuff getting nerfed is a buff to sunder, relatively speaking.
"
Completed 13 Challengesakiris wrote:
What do you think about Vaal pact? Wouldn't it help more instead of 4 "Evasion and life" nodes?


I've never felt the need for it tbh, the small hits are instantly leeched back with Vitality Void and the big hits you can usually avoid with whirling blades pretty easily and if you do get chunked there is still a life flask to get you pretty close to full again. More importantly however, I am using Melee Damage on Full Life meaning that using Whirling Blades in combination with Blood Magic will drain life while traveling from pack to pack and with 0 life regen due to Vaal Pact it would practically negate my 6th link on the hits before leech can kick in.
I'm also not sure where you'd get the 6 points for it from, you'd have to drop 500-600 life for something that I deem unnecessary.
"
Completed 15 ChallengesWorstSmitesEU wrote:
"
Completed 13 Challengesakiris wrote:
What do you think about Vaal pact? Wouldn't it help more instead of 4 "Evasion and life" nodes?


I've never felt the need for it tbh, the small hits are instantly leeched back with Vitality Void and the big hits you can usually avoid with whirling blades pretty easily and if you do get chunked there is still a life flask to get you pretty close to full again. More importantly however, I am using Melee Damage on Full Life meaning that using Whirling Blades in combination with Blood Magic will drain life while traveling from pack to pack and with 0 life regen due to Vaal Pact it would practically negate my 6th link on the hits before leech can kick in.
I'm also not sure where you'd get the 6 points for it from, you'd have to drop 500-600 life for something that I deem unnecessary.


Thanks for the answer. In your opinion, which main skill faster for clearing Shaped Strand maps. Sunder or earthquake? As I know bleed + poison won't be so powerful as before.
"
Completed 13 Challengesakiris wrote:
"
Completed 15 ChallengesWorstSmitesEU wrote:
"
Completed 13 Challengesakiris wrote:
What do you think about Vaal pact? Wouldn't it help more instead of 4 "Evasion and life" nodes?


I've never felt the need for it tbh, the small hits are instantly leeched back with Vitality Void and the big hits you can usually avoid with whirling blades pretty easily and if you do get chunked there is still a life flask to get you pretty close to full again. More importantly however, I am using Melee Damage on Full Life meaning that using Whirling Blades in combination with Blood Magic will drain life while traveling from pack to pack and with 0 life regen due to Vaal Pact it would practically negate my 6th link on the hits before leech can kick in.
I'm also not sure where you'd get the 6 points for it from, you'd have to drop 500-600 life for something that I deem unnecessary.


Thanks for the answer. In your opinion, which main skill faster for clearing Shaped Strand maps. Sunder or earthquake? As I know bleed + poison won't be so powerful as before.


Sunder.
Just One question if you have a "The Tempestuous Steel" can you respect the 2 points in resolute technique or it only work for the offhand ?
Last edited by Yzuu on Aug 1, 2017, 1:59:13 PM
"
Completed 11 ChallengesYzuu wrote:
Just One question if you have a "The Tempestuous Steel" can you respect the 2 points in resolute technique or it only work for the offhand ?


You can't, it's local.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info