[3.4] HC RT Sunder Gladiator League Starter Build Guide [Delve] [Fully Updated]

CWDT and Immortal Call at lvl 1 and 3 procs very often.
Is it worth it to keep an auto-cast enduring cry ? It seems very annoying and not that much efficient.
"
Completed 27 ChallengesGalehann wrote:
CWDT and Immortal Call at lvl 1 and 3 procs very often.
Is it worth it to keep an auto-cast enduring cry ? It seems very annoying and not that much efficient.


Doesn't matter, if you don't actively use it just drop it.
Dear WorstSmitesEU,

Thank you very much for your guide, I am a beginner and have a lot of fun with your build.

Could you please help explain that in the leveling gem, you mentioned "acquiring a 4-Link (Act 3)" ?

What is the item? and how can I have it?
does it drop from monsters? or a reward of a quest? or I can buy it from a game NPC? or I have to buy it in poe.trade?

Many thanks

"
Tuan173 wrote:
Dear WorstSmitesEU,

Thank you very much for your guide, I am a beginner and have a lot of fun with your build.

Could you please help explain that in the leveling gem, you mentioned "acquiring a 4-Link (Act 3)" ?

What is the item? and how can I have it?
does it drop from monsters? or a reward of a quest? or I can buy it from a game NPC? or I have to buy it in poe.trade?

Many thanks



I'm assuming you've found the answer to your question by now. In case you haven't:
'4-link' refers to any piece of gear that has four linked sockets, 4-links start dropping at ilvl 25.
Sorry if this has already been posted, but I couldnt't find the pob in the guide. Do you have one?
"
Completed 8 ChallengesFire309 wrote:
Sorry if this has already been posted, but I couldnt't find the pob in the guide. Do you have one?


I currently don't have a PoB as I delete all my characters before the start of a new league but would be willing to create a PoB template for the guide. Would you rather want to see a decked out version of this build for 3.4 or budget?

Edit: Here are the pastebins for what a budget and a more endgame PoB could look like:
- Budget
- Endgame
Last edited by WorstSmitesEU on Aug 30, 2018, 7:00:57 PM
Still good to go? Will be my 3rd league that I will play this build as a starter build either as a gladiator or juggernaut.... But I am little puzzled... If you say that everything is ok then i will follow again!

If not tell me what is your proposal.... I used to play this character as an MF character, farming mostly burial.......
"
Completed 23 Challengesj0j0poulos wrote:
Still good to go? Will be my 3rd league that I will play this build as a starter build either as a gladiator or juggernaut.... But I am little puzzled... If you say that everything is ok then i will follow again!

If not tell me what is your proposal.... I used to play this character as an MF character, farming mostly burial.......


Still very much viable and once you get Gratuitous Violence it will be like nothing ever changed for the most part.
damn, died to doedre act 8 :\
got cap of fire and lightning res, cold was like ~55
so stupid, but it was my first hc experience tho..
here is how my gear looks like (fresh start without currency) at lvl 55, build is pretty even on this point

my upd gear on new char, lvl 70, very smooth and fast atm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info