[3.4] HC RT Sunder Gladiator League Starter Build Guide

Where are you guys getting mana leech of not from tree or a jewel? Otherwise I cant spam Sunder

I would like to remove the 1 point from my tree..
"
Gussboy wrote:
Where are you guys getting mana leech of not from tree or a jewel? Otherwise I cant spam Sunder

I would like to remove the 1 point from my tree..

I get the one mana leech under vitality void in order to get iron reflexes
"
Xeian wrote:
"
kazzo92 wrote:
It's a really solid build and feels unstoppable once you get the currency for upgrades rolling.

My only issues (pushing for T10 + maps) is that my life feels short compared to other gladi sunders out there (lvl80 5,8k hp) i guess i need more life jewels / higher life rolls on my items

I have 7500hp at level 86.
Check my tree / gear
Can get to 8k easily with better gloves / ring

i just checked your build rn, and you have specced into maces instead of axes, why?
Hi there!

First of all, THANK YOU SO MUCH for this in depth build!
It has helped me a ton to understand the game and so on, having so much fun!!!

BUT.. there are some errors here and there. I cannot wrap my head around why do you have Enduring Cry with Cast With Damage Taken?? It doesn´t work!!! It´s not a spell.. took me forever to figure it out :D
Now browsing the vendor for a spell skill there :D maybe summon golem?
Mathils actual cat
Is Iron Reflexes worth taking?
"
kewlmidgetman wrote:
Is Iron Reflexes worth taking?

imo i dont think its worth cause u only take armour gear instead of evasion gear and the colours isnt that hard to get on the gear
"
currently doing bandits, just one question Why not Oak ? for regen phys reduction and phys dmg. It seems alright...

I'd rather have 2 points than what Oak gives.
"
Invoker33 wrote:
What do you think about the new crimson dance node? worth picking?

No, doesn't do anything for the bleed explosions which are the only way this build utilizes bleed.
"
crazypearce wrote:
playing a variation of this build and it's really fun and a decent league starter but it falls of dramatically at t12. i have roughly 150k dps on path of building with a 5l and struggle to kill any boss t12+

not sure if there is a weapon or skill swap possible to increase single target boss damage or wether it will always be bad.

still, it's a fun build despite it's flaws

Not sure how hard you are pushing but by the time I hit red maps I tend to have a 6-link. WC-Totem, Lion's Roar and Vaal Lightning Trap also help with bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info