[3.4] HC RT Sunder Gladiator League Starter Build Guide

"
Ceremony wrote:
Whats the suggested swap for Enduring Cry / CWDT? As that support gem no longer supports shouts...?

Self cast Enduring Cry to generate endurance charges.
"
kazzo92 wrote:
It's a really solid build and feels unstoppable once you get the currency for upgrades rolling.

My only issues (pushing for T10 + maps) is that my life feels short compared to other gladi sunders out there (lvl80 5,8k hp) i guess i need more life jewels / higher life rolls on my items

the tree has ~240% life at 100, if you feel like your life isn't high enough it's definitely because of the rolls no your gear.
"
BigBankHank wrote:
Any good unique helmets, rings, amulets or gauntlets I should look out for? I wish this section in the guide description was a tad more specific.

The guide features all the uniques I consider worth using, too many uniques usually just means you lose out on life/resistances. You are free to use w/e uniques you want, I personally just don't think most uniques compare to a good rare piece of gear.
"
Any point picking up a golem for lvling ? or will it just be a hindrance ? If not which one to choose.

I life leveling with Stone Golem, the occasional taunt and the life regen feel really nice, if you want more damage you can use the Flame Golem.
"
WorstSmitesEU wrote:
Not sure how hard you are pushing but by the time I hit red maps I tend to have a 6-link. WC-Totem, Lion's Roar and Vaal Lightning Trap also help with bosses.

got most things for the build apart from the 6l - used about 900 fuse so far on my belly with no luck. that, along with a lightning trap setup, will make a huge difference for sure. hopefully i get it soon
"
ncredible wrote:
Atm my gear in harbinger still have alot to improve for gear got 4k life

60-80 flat life rolls on all your rares and some more levels should fix your life problems. You also seem a little off on your gear prioritization, you definitely want at least a 5-link before you spend currency on something as expensive as a Soul Taker.
"
HDTanel wrote:
Hi there!

First of all, THANK YOU SO MUCH for this in depth build!
It has helped me a ton to understand the game and so on, having so much fun!!!

BUT.. there are some errors here and there. I cannot wrap my head around why do you have Enduring Cry with Cast With Damage Taken?? It doesn´t work!!! It´s not a spell.. took me forever to figure it out :D
Now browsing the vendor for a spell skill there :D maybe summon golem?

I'm using Enduring Cry manually to generate endurance charges, it just so happens I put it next to the CWDT setup.
"
kewlmidgetman wrote:
Is Iron Reflexes worth taking?

I don't think it is but if you find yourself using having a lot of evasion gear on your character and have 3 points to spare you could pick it up, armour just doesn't seem as appealing as I'd want for it to be so I'm not going out of my way for it.
hi dude just wondering what Pantheon is best for sundar i could not find it in the guide

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info