[3.4] HC RT Sunder Gladiator League Starter Build Guide

"
viper0n wrote:
"
fatmousedeer1 wrote:
Just downed shaper with this build

Invested at least 380 chaos into the gear. But yes this build is definitely viable for end game content even without going crit

Just a thought. Why don't you use an unset ring and move AW in there an use blood rage in the CWDT socket. Isn't it a slight DPS boost ?

To my knowledge Blood Rage disables Damage on Full Life, one of the strongest support gems for Sunder.
"
WorstSmitesEU wrote:
"
viper0n wrote:
"
fatmousedeer1 wrote:
Just downed shaper with this build

Invested at least 380 chaos into the gear. But yes this build is definitely viable for end game content even without going crit

Just a thought. Why don't you use an unset ring and move AW in there an use blood rage in the CWDT socket. Isn't it a slight DPS boost ?

To my knowledge Blood Rage disables Damage on Full Life, one of the strongest support gems for Sunder.

Hmmm.. I actually tested this in game right now. And looks like it does work unless the tooltip is calculated differently. I also found a couple of forum posts which say it does work with melee damage on full life. I need to look into this more.

Edit: This assuming you can out regen bloodrage https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Damage_on_Full_Life_Support
Last edited by viper0n on Aug 21, 2017, 6:57:28 PM
Just killed Shaper as Slayer with 7.2k life, lv 93, lv 19/20q gems, Soul of Lunaris/Tukohama. Shaper is more about dodging damage and one-shots since you can't out leech it even as Slayer. Maybe just his melee attacks are ok to tank.

POB shows Shaper DPS as only 158k DPS with maim debuff, 242k with 3 flasks up, and peak of 380k after add phase with flasks, frenzy charges, and recently killed buffs. Cull at 20% is nice too. Warchief totem is 21k unbuffed. I was surprised since people normally recommend 300-400k Shaper DPS in POB. Map DPS for this build is 500k+ which destroys T15's. For those that want a tooltip DPS, which is inaccurate (use Path of Building), it's 51k in hideout.

Gladiator is probably better for Guardians/Shaper due to block/spell block and it has a little more DPS and life especially if you use Alkaizer's tree which unlocks 2 more jewel sockets early and doesn't need 2 mana nodes to run 3 auras + enlighten. Either way, it's a strong league starter and can do all content if you sink some currency into it.

Gear:

I'm having mana problems while leveling, any help to fix?
"
Vortexas wrote:
I'm having mana problems while leveling, any help to fix?

Since you are still leveling. I'd suggest you use a mana pot. Once you hit the mana reduction nodes it'll be a lot better but don't focus on getting the mana nodes first. Try to get the important life and the notable nodes first.
I assume no one with this build does phys reflect maps eh?
Hi guyz,

- What about the pantheon and upgrade we have to use ?

- after reading the complete topic, can't find a clear status on which better weapon and not including the culling strike option which can be obtain in both weapon with luck :)

thanks in advance.
"
zankioh wrote:
I assume no one with this build does phys reflect maps eh?

Hahaha... Nope. I did one by mistake and got decimated. Same mistake with Atziri forgot to remove multistrike during split phase and got destroyed.
"
Isdrydge wrote:
Hi guyz,

- What about the pantheon and upgrade we have to use ?

- after reading the complete topic, can't find a clear status on which better weapon and not including the culling strike option which can be obtain in both weapon with luck :)

thanks in advance.

1. Major Gods : Soul of the Brine King, Soul of Solaris
Minor Gods : Soul of Gruthkul, Soul of Yugul (reflected maps), Soul of Tukohama (Sometimes for tanky
bosses)
2. The only 2 offhand options are Tempestous steel and Prismatic eclipses for end game. You can get
culling strike on both. I personally took prismatic eclipse for the physical because I'm lazy
to balance my resists for wise oak + tempestous steel
I don't understand your point about the resist balance with tempestous steel ? I could understand with the flask but how the weapon make somethingon it ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info