[3.4] HC RT Sunder Gladiator League Starter Build Guide

Hello
I have just started playing this game and made a dualist as my first character.
I completed all the acts and im farming maps now. But ive found that i really only use sunder.
Ive been lucky enough to get a 5link all str body so my sunder is prety strong at the moment.
Is there anything else i can use tho that will also been good. Everything else seems to underperform compaired to my sunder and its braindead to spam that abbility all the time.
Any suggestions would help me allot thanks.

Edit: Forgot to mention, you said to take a stats stick as off hand wep, but ive tried a onehand mace and my dps went down by allot ?
Last edited by bommijn on Aug 18, 2017, 2:31:00 PM
Thanks for the great build, I am currently level 72 and just started mapping, doing well so far.
I have a couple of questions though.

1. I am a relative noob, but my CWDT enduring cry isn't working. CWDT is level 16 enduring cry is level 2. how to fix?

2. I have 12k dps on a 4 link chest, just wondering whether this is normal or a bit below as I am struggling with bosses quite often, but it's not too bad.
"
Altenxd wrote:
Thanks for the great build, I am currently level 72 and just started mapping, doing well so far.

1. I am a relative noob, but my CWDT enduring cry isn't working. CWDT is level 16 enduring cry is level 2. how to fix?

2. I have 12k dps on a 4 link chest, just wondering whether this is normal or a bit below as I am struggling with bosses quite often, but it's not too bad.

CWDT works on spells and Enduring cry is a Warcry
What's the best way to get around the int requirements to use certain gems early on? Been a while since I've gotten back into the game and don't see any int nodes being grabbed early on either.
What's the best way to get around the int requirements to use certain gems early on? Been a while since I've gotten back into the game and don't see any int nodes being grabbed early on either.
"
bommijn wrote:
Hello
I completed all the acts and im farming maps now. But ive found that i really only use sunder.
Ive been lucky enough to get a 5link all str body so my sunder is prety strong at the moment.
Is there anything else i can use tho that will also been good. Everything else seems to underperform compaired to my sunder and its braindead to spam that abbility all the time.

Edit: Forgot to mention, you said to take a stats stick as off hand wep, but ive tried a onehand mace and my dps went down by allot ?

you go by the main hand damage, not the off hand. Tooltip for sunder will show for both, unfortunately. Trust me on this, like the guide mentioned, that the off hand isn't used. All you get, or want to get, are global modifiers that will help the main hand do all the damage. Global dmg, conversion, global attack speed are all viable options and is why the several weapons listed in the guide are there.

BUT I understand the visual of losing tooltip dps being... unwanted.
"
bommijn wrote:
Hello

There are four stat sticks listed in the gear section of this guide. If you want to play another it would be best to make a new character as this guide is heavily catered to sunder.
"
Altenxd wrote:

you can increase your dps by upgrading your weapon, your 4-link to a 5/6-link and by buying some of the items listed in the gear section of this guide. The tooltip dps of Sunder isn't indicative of your actual dps at all, I suggest you download Path of Building and import your character for an accurate dps number.
Last edited by WorstSmitesEU on Aug 19, 2017, 7:11:57 AM
"
tragicfate wrote:

There are two 30 Int nodes which you can get for just one point each, you can also substitute Concentrated Effect with Added Fire for leveling, but be sure to swap back once you get to later stages of the game as Conc Effect is your strongest support gem.
What are the most important gems to quality?
IGN: Shocknami

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info