[3.4] HC RT Sunder Gladiator League Starter Build Guide

"
Xafniko wrote:
Which axe base would be a better option for the build?

Siege 1.5spd/81dps vs Royal 1.2spd/92.4dps

I've decided to craft one

Siege Axe, not sure what currency you have at your disposal but I'd alt-spam an ilvl 83 Siege Axe for the Merciless or Tyrannical prefix and then aug and regal and hope for either flat phys or attack speed and craft the other. Slamming and multi-modding are possible, also keep in mind that there is a %phys/accuracy hybrid.
"
creasian wrote:
Vaal Temple t16 trio down. Was one hell of a fight, but just to chime in again that the build does scale and can do well. Also finally got culling corruption on my prismatic offhand, which with the block rate for DW is about the best for my playstyle.

Does culling on the offhand do anything since sunder only uses mainhand?
"
creasian wrote:
Vaal Temple t16 trio down. Was one hell of a fight, but just to chime in again that the build does scale and can do well. Also finally got culling corruption on my prismatic offhand, which with the block rate for DW is about the best for my playstyle.

"
devoit wrote:
"
creasian wrote:

yes it does cull. it also do more dmg than the temperutus steel.
This is a great build. Running it on my duelist and have done up to T13 maps no probelm (When the maps don't have damage mods on it that is ;) )

Anyways, here's my profile page if you want to check out my current gear. I'm running the build a little weird than what was listed, but it's really great for me, as long as I don't loose gear that has int on it, then I have to respec a point every now and then to an Int node lol.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/firepong/characters
"
firepong wrote:
This is a great build. Running it on my duelist and have done up to T13 maps no probelm (When the maps don't have damage mods on it that is ;) )

Anyways, here's my profile page if you want to check out my current gear. I'm running the build a little weird than what was listed, but it's really great for me, as long as I don't loose gear that has int on it, then I have to respec a point every now and then to an Int node lol.

This profile tab has been set to private or you the lack the permissions to view it.
"
Ene wrote:
"
firepong wrote:

This profile tab has been set to private or you the lack the permissions to view it.

My Bad. Thought I unchecked everything, but the character tab was still private xD
http://poecraft.com/gemplanner#v11.2o1W38.1O0e=A.01=d2Q=F.=X1e2L1g1K1d.0P1L1T1y

this link is not working.
Loving the build so far, I have a question though:

I'm thinking of replacing my rare armour with a belly. If I do I gain 420 life, 570 evasion and lose 1000 armour and 5% phy damage reduction.

Is this worth it? Thanks
"
SteveGash wrote:
Loving the build so far, I have a question though:

I'm thinking of replacing my rare armour with a belly. If I do I gain 420 life, 570 evasion and lose 1000 armour and 5% phy damage reduction.

Is this worth it? Thanks

If you want the life that you get from a belly, I would go with it. But for me, I decided to go with a Daresso's Defiance just because it has .6 physical damage leeched as life as well as Endurance charge gain and a way to loose them. When you get hit and loose the charges, That onslaught buff is pretty nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info