[3.4] HC RT Sunder Gladiator League Starter Build Guide

"
This is a complete noob question, ever since i got multistrike gem on my sunder it seems when i hold it down it randomly aims between different targets. this is especially annoying during boss fights when im trying to focus the boss and then i randomly turn and sunder a monster instead. How do i fix this ?

You can only 'fix' it by positioning yourself to line up bosses and mobs or by clearing all mobs before killing the boss, Multistrike will always aim the 2nd and 3rd strike independently of where you aim.
"
WorstSmitesEU wrote:

What about it makes it much better, what am I missing?

In my opinion you don't need that much life leech, so going for Bloodless is not necessary.
Also Alkaizer got bit more int on he's tree, and i like that, because you don't have to stack it on your items. Thats all just minor things. I don't say that Your version is bad or something, i just like Alkaizer version more.
Really curious about if "physical damage leeched as mana" on gloves is better than simply picking a passive skill that grants "attack damage leeched as mana"
I am guessing, the attack damage leeched as mana doesn't give as much mana as the other one, because of it doesn't calculate ailments as attack damage? which one is better?
i've seen alkaizer's character that have just 0.4% phys dmg leeched as mana, and he seemed to not have any mana issues. (even though he has about 85% mana reserved out)
with 0.4% attack damage leeched as mana on my character, it seems harder for me to maintain mana. (i have 75% mana reserved)
what do you guys think?
I am also curious with the mana leech and want to know if anyone using a fast rare axe and sustain.

I am currently using soultaker to bypass the headache of sustaining the mana in the earlier stages of leveling the character. Currently i have enough exa to upgrade to rare axe but i am if it's possible to leech enough mana. I have a 0.4 passive mana leech n a ring atm.

I would love some input before i make the switch. Please note that the rare axe will likely hit as fast as the soultaker as i like fast hitting game play style.
"
Really curious about if "physical damage leeched as mana" on gloves is better than simply picking a passive skill that grants "attack damage leeched as mana"
I am guessing, the attack damage leeched as mana doesn't give as much mana as the other one, because of it doesn't calculate ailments as attack damage? which one is better?
i've seen alkaizer's character that have just 0.4% phys dmg leeched as mana, and he seemed to not have any mana issues. (even though he has about 85% mana reserved out)
with 0.4% attack damage leeched as mana on my character, it seems harder for me to maintain mana. (i have 75% mana reserved)
what do you guys think?

Judging from what you're saying it seems like you're just not dealing enough damage, you shouldn't have any trouble sustaining your mana with a decent weapon on a single mana leech node.
Avarius just killed me with 1800 HP and almost 2k damage :( I'll go there again with this same build any advice?
"
Xafniko wrote:
I am also curious with the mana leech and want to know if anyone using a fast rare axe and sustain.

I am currently using soultaker to bypass the headache of sustaining the mana in the earlier stages of leveling the character. Currently i have enough exa to upgrade to rare axe but i am if it's possible to leech enough mana. I have a 0.4 passive mana leech n a ring atm.

I would love some input before i make the switch. Please note that the rare axe will likely hit as fast as the soultaker as i like fast hitting game play style.

You got only 0.23 mana leech on a ring. I'm using rare axe and i don't have any problems with mana just take one 0.4 mana leech (near Vitality Void) in passive tree and you will be fine.
"
Tzaphkie1 wrote:
Avarius just killed me with 1800 HP and almost 2k damage :( I'll go there again with this same build any advice?

All his moves have a rather slow build-up so if you're watching his model you know what attack he's using before it goes off and can avoid them, bring 2 life and 2 quicksilver flasks and portal when you're out of charges.
Vaal Temple t16 trio down. Was one hell of a fight, but just to chime in again that the build does scale and can do well. Also finally got culling corruption on my prismatic offhand, which with the block rate for DW is about the best for my playstyle.

Which axe base would be a better option for the build?

Siege 1.5spd/81dps vs Royal 1.2spd/92.4dps

I've decided to craft one
Last edited by Xafniko on Aug 14, 2017, 8:22:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info